Vaccines

On 8/26/2021 at 8:16 PM, SaturdayGT said:

This is great info for me!..I work 70 hours a week plus or minus 5 hours....I dont get a lot of time away, so one and done is a big thing.   I really wanted FDA approval (not sure it matters), but it sounds like they are all going to be  approved here soon.

"Comirnaty" is the Pfizer approved injection. https://www.thepharmaletter.com/in-brief/brief-biontech-testing-comirnaty-covid-19-vaccine-against-latest-variant

Buttswanna has a Nu variant with a plethora of mutants.

IMG_20211127_071226_756.jpg

New drugs, old methodology and a higher price. How Ivermectin works. If the CDC/FDA/NIH/NIAID had approved the use of Ivermectin, then there would have never been experimental alternative injections. And, we would have ended the pandemic over a year ago. The lack of early treatment costs thousands of lives, including my mother. Damn them.

https://odysee.com/@Voluntary:4/new-pfizer-antiviral-and-ivermectin-almost-identical:e

Edited by Bottomfeeder
  • Like 1

I have Ivermectin and Hydrox....at home for use if needed.   Both have been administered in the billions of doses safely for over 5 decades combined.  I took Hodrox...for malaria 40 years ago...over 500m people in India and Africa  take it today, daily.   Most research shows anti inflammatories are effective...even read one study that 'statins' as a class has proven to be effective....not administered for that purpose, but a common denominator with good outcomes/mild symptoms.

Boosters add nothing for new variants or the current dominant strain..i see no rationale for anyone to take them, medically..  Like everything else about this, I don't get the rationale. I get the idea of trying to find a vaccine and was/am supportive.  But I don't get ignoring everything we ever learned about respiratory viruses and becoming a forced injection cult to the exclusion of all available data on who is really at risk (only obese and/or  immunocompromized and very old) and other available treatments like we do for everything else.  

Our government's health apparatus is incompetent and corrupt.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 9:07 AM, japantiger said:

I have Ivermectin and Hydrox....at home for use if needed.   Both have been administered in the billions of doses safely for over 5 decades combined.  I took Hodrox...for malaria 40 years ago...over 500m people in India and Africa  take it today, daily.   Most research shows anti inflammatories are effective...even read one study that 'statins' as a class has proven to be effective....not administered for that purpose, but a common denominator with good outcomes/mild symptoms.

Boosters add nothing for new variants or the current dominant strain..i see no rationale for anyone to take them, medically..  Like everything else about this, I don't get the rationale. I get the idea of trying to find a vaccine and was/am supportive.  But I don't get ignoring everything we ever learned about respiratory viruses and becoming a forced injection cult to the exclusion of all available data on who is really at risk (only obese and/or  immunocompromized and very old) and other available treatments like we do for everything else.  

Our government's health apparatus is incompetent and corrupt.

I won't argue with that statement. Furthermore, I will not be taking any more of the shots. Squalene is a problem.. I'm trying to rebuild my immune system now by using supplements that should prevent infection and shore up my immune system. I'll be ordering Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, elemental Zinc among other zinc ionophores (quercetin). NAC, (the FDA found it necessary to pull this from the shelves, so I had to find a different source). Ordering Bactrim, too. The inserts in the spike protein have me concerned too.

Edited by Bottomfeeder
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 6:42 AM, Bottomfeeder said:

I won't argue with that statement. Furthermore, I will not be taking any more of the shots. Squalene is a problem.. I'm trying to rebuild my immune system now by using supplements that should prevent infection and shore up my immune system. I'll be ordering Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, elemental Zinc among other zinc ionophores (quercetin). NAC, (the FDA found it necessary to pull this from the shelves, so I had to find a different source). Ordering Bactrim, too. The inserts in the spike protein have me concerned too.

All this is in line with what our family does....Where does Bactrim fit in?  vs say Azithromycin?  I have not read anything on it.

Edited by japantiger