* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

You can't make mistakes against Georgia and expect to win. Bad pass/Drop and then a fumble instead of 7 points.

Yes on the pass to Sheneker Hunter was wide open right behind him

Hey man we got the lead. That was great playcalling. Wish schenker caught that because the place would have exploded but love what I saw from the o-line. Showing some heart out there. Now let’s get a stop D.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Good result to at least get points.  Oooo could have been so much better. 

3 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

If our guys could just catch the ball. This game should be 7-0

A better throw would have been nice, but we see guys all over the league making great catches every game. That one needed to be caught.

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

Shenker has to make that play. 

It almost looked like it was supposed to be back shoulder . Two drops on that drive . Damn boys 

Lol. I guess most don't know how hard it is to look over your shoulder and then change and go to the other shoulder.....But oh well. There's still a bunch of positive to take away from that first drive though

• Like 1

On a positive note, GA wins the toss, and decides to put their defense on the field first. We drive the length of the field for a field goal. Now need a stop on D

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

6+ minute drive to open. Get points. Wasn't perfect, but a decent start at least 

Playcalling has been absolutely great. OL protection has been mostly there. I'm 100% okay with that drive. Now our Defense needs to get a 3 and out. :D

• Like 2