* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

1 minute ago, EastAl_Tiger said:

i'm gonna side with the former uga player announcer. threw a fastball at his facemask. catchable? probably. but way too difficult than needed

It wasn't that hard tho. Totally on the back.

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

Look who's back from the dead! My bad, #8 - not Bo. Hey Cole, Finley needs you to sniff his boxers again.

I'm positive you just make stuff up. Tell Gus I said what up

Guest MustardSeed

Funny thing. All week all I heard from this board is how ugly this game was gonna be. 
now everyone is dissecting every play thinking we may be able to pull out the win. 
War Eagle!!

2 minutes ago, Shoney'sPonyBoy said:

Yeah, and that's the annoying thing.  All of these drops are ultimately on the receivers, but you take just 10% of the zing off of them and I bet they are caught.

And throwing a bit high. Could be putting it into the sun. 

Edited by AUBwins

Just now, MustardSeed said:

Funny thing. All week all I heard from this board is how ugly this game was gonna be. 
now everyone is dissecting every play thinking we may be able to pull out the win. 
War Eagle!!

Why is that funny?

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

We aren't playing around with that soft zone today - been going man. Would much rather get beat that way if we are gonna get beat.

AMEN!!!!

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Look who's back from the dead! My bad, #8 - not Bo. Hey Cole, Finley needs you to sniff his boxers again.

Mods, can we put this dude in timeout now before it gets even worse? Cole didn't do anything and the guy comes at him like an idiot.

• Like 2

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Mods, can we put this dude in timeout now before it gets even worse? Cole didn't do anything and the guy comes at him like an idiot.

Don't worry I'm not going to reply to him anymore

• Like 2