Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

5 minutes ago, Tiger1992 said:

Check again

I saw he announced it on twitter, so should be officially in the portal soon.

8 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

Well, takes a few for OU to enter his name.  

I just saw he announced it on twitter, so yes he’ll be in the portal very soon.  Let’s hope Austin Davis can reel him in to the good guys.

13 minutes ago, dilligas said:

No he’s not.  At least not at this moment, I just checked.

He's tweeted about it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

Want me to edit??

No I posted this before I saw that he announced it on twitter.  He may not technically be in the portal yet but he will be very soon, so you are right.

Saw this rumor over on r/WDE this morning.

I'm just saying... Our anonymous doctor is half right so far.

RDT_20220103_1540224372630018815007419.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

image.gif

Right. This will make us bagging Calzada even more depressing. I would rather have Bo Nix than TJ or Calzada.

19 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

And like clockwork Georgia starts getting thrown around. Rich always getting richer.

An insider on another site said that Uga and Usc are definitely involved, but so are we. NIL is going to be a big part of it. 

I hope 2022 is the start of a change at Auburn. If he goes to Georgia I may never watch another college football game again. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheDob06 said:

Is there any reason to think Williams won't join Riley at USCw?

I wouldn’t if I was him. Dude dipped out on he and his teammates to take another job before the season was over. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheDob06 said:

I think it will be a bidding war. This is the new college football world. It just sucks.

• Like 3

My inside source tells me Caleb Williams will commit to AU. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

An insider on another site said that Uga and Usc are definitely involved, but so are we. NIL is going to be a big part of it. 

I hope 2022 is the start of a change at Auburn. If he goes to Georgia I may never watch another college football game again. 

True, but I would say Justin Fields is an example of why he shouldn't go to UGA. They can't seem to figure out how to use highly regarded QBs.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, WarEagle2 said:

If he's really focused on the long game of the NFL, he's drawn comparisons to Russel Wilson in the past. Just so happens were are bringing Russel Wilson's QB coach to the plains next year.

Apparently he’s good friends with Russell Wilson too... 

3 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

True, but I would say Justin Fields is an example of why he shouldn't go to UGA. They can't seem to figure out how to use highly regarded QBs.

I 100% percent agree with you. I don’t understand why high profile QBs keep going to Georgia. They are starting a walkon. 

9 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

I can't think of any, but I'm sure everyone and their mom will be bidding top dollar. I don't know why he'd come to Auburn but I can dream 

I just got the alert on my phone from ESPN, but it didn't say anything about the dentist or AU.

• Haha 1

Regardless of whether or not he comes here (probably not very likely, but would be a bomb-shell type pull) his decision would have ramifications elsewhere. If he goes to USC, why would Jaxson Dart stay there? If he goes to Georgia, all three of Daniels, Beck, and Vandergriff are going to look for opportunities elsewhere, etc. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I think it will be a bidding war. This is the new college football world. It just sucks.

Texas A&M is about to become one of the premier teams in college football because of the money their redneck donors are willing to throw into the program.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Are you the dentist?

Not sure what you mean but I do try to get to the root of the matter....lol.

• Haha 2

Georgia is trying to build a freaking NCAA Football 2014 dynasty. What tf need do they have Caleb Williams for?! And how tf are all these players just agreeing to ride the bench at Georgia. I don’t get it.