I need the AUFamily help

auburnphan

Thank you all so much!!  You are truly wonderful people.   I will continue to update over the next week.   I just can’t say enough about how amazing you all are!!!!!!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Thank you all so much!!  You are truly wonderful people.   I will continue to update over the next week.   I just can’t say enough about how amazing you all are!!!!!!

You're the one doing the work, buddy. 

Also, bump to make sure this doesn't slip to page 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Sometimes, I get right irritated at some of you here, but times like this remind me that this is one hell of a place. Happy to help.

The resemblance to an actual family is real, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

message sent

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 12:09 PM, McLoofus said:

The resemblance to an actual family is real, lol.

I'm not sure a truer statement has ever been uttered.

• Haha 2

I wanna drop a note here for anyone to read. 

I have leaned on folks here for help in various respects. I got waaaay more than I could have ever even imagined. The “family” aspect isn’t overblown. 

It’s real.

@RunInRed and the AUFamily has always assisted when needed. 

Just wanted to share……

• Like 5
  • Love 4

bump

You all are just amazing.  Been a very busy couple of days for me.  We are gonna go shopping on Tuesday and some of the gals on staff are gonna take her clothes shopping on Wednesday.  I plan on putting some pictures on here, if I figure out how to do it.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

You all are just amazing.  Been a very busy couple of days for me.  We are gonna go shopping on Tuesday and some of the gals on staff are gonna take her clothes shopping on Wednesday.  I plan on putting some pictures on here, if I figure out how to do it.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to bless another.

• Like 2

i am having problems with paypal. i got it all up to the point where do i give a friend money which wants more info than provided or they will charge a fee to him. does anyone know if that is normal in this case to to proceed that way? i am only sending 25 bucks as i have property taxes tomorrow but i want her to have what i can give.can anyone help so i can get on and pay bills? yes i am a dumbass and have never denied but i get so confused with stuff anymore it freaks me out.

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am having problems with paypal. i got it all up to the point where do i give a friend money which wants more info than provided or they will charge a fee to him. does anyone know if that is normal in this case to to proceed that way? i am only sending 25 bucks as i have property taxes tomorrow but i want her to have what i can give.can anyone help so i can get on and pay bills? yes i am a dumbass and have never denied but i get so confused with stuff anymore it freaks me out.

Definitely do the “friends and family” payment method to prevent PayPal from taking a cut out of the donation.

Just now, tigeraddikt said:

Definitely do the “friends and family” payment method to prevent PayPal from taking a cut out of the donation.

well it wants his banking number and i am sure that is wrong. he sent two items of info and one is email and some kind of venmo and i am not having success with either. it keeps wanting more info than i have.