Bruce Pearl talks Arky loss, the state of the program on Daren Bates' show

Tiger

• WarTiger changed the title to Bruce Pearl talks Arky loss, the state of the program on Daren Bates' show

LFG BAY BAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTE BANGARRRRRRR OF A POD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARREN BATES WITH BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE MAKES FOR ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE ENTERTAINING THEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! @AUBwins YOU SEE THIS?!?!? WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

LFG BAY BAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTE BANGARRRRRRR OF A POD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARREN BATES WITH BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE MAKES FOR ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE ENTERTAINING THEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! @AUBwins YOU SEE THIS?!?!? WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!!

Preciate the invite. Will listen on the way to work this morning (45 min drive lol) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Accurate. For real, y'all. Y'all have got to listen to this.

You don't hear guys like this interviewing guys like this. Other than the winning, of course, I'm not sure that I have seen a better representation of just how lucky we are to have Bruce as our coach and just how special a thing we have cooking right now. Y'all have got to listen to this.

And it is not nearly as profanity laden as DB's podcast normally are. (Don't get me wrong, I love that part of it, but I know it turns a lot of people off.)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Any time i get a chance to hear BP talk i am there! Love the quip about who is rival is as a coach. BP: "I don't like any of them and they don't like me!" 

😂 😂 😂 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Any time i get a chance to hear BP talk i am there! Love the quip about who is rival is as a coach. BP: "I don't like any of them and they don't like me!" 

😂 😂 😂 😂

"This ain't Valentine's Day!"

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

"This ain't Valentine's Day!"

Loved that section.  Doesn't like any coaches lol. 

Also glad he would not take the Vrabel approach to win a championship.  I would have to concur.  Lol

Great listen!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2