Good news for D-line depth

aubiefifty

they gave out info on a ton of schools but just enough to get you to sign up for a dollar a month. this is all that was relevant in the whole article for auburn fans.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

More good news for the D-line! Jeremiah Wright is back on the defensive line!!! That is where he belonged anyway! 32:15 mark. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maryland tiger said:

More good news for the D-line! Jeremiah Wright is back on the defensive line!!! That is where he belonged anyway! 32:15 mark. 

I like him a lot at nose, but feel bad for the guy. Seems like he's being jerked around because we were desperate at OL. Hopefully he finally settles in and gets reps 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

Smh.

Was fun during bowl practices coaches were claiming his had high NFL draft potential on the OL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

What happened to Harsin's rule of once you enter, you don't come back?

Did he say that or someone just assumed that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

Why am I being down voted? It's an honest question?

4 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Did he say that or someone just assumed that?

I could have sworn it was something he said. I'll have to research. 

28 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

Iirc I think that was something fans on here made up because they got too caught up with all the “culture change” talk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

Maybe he said that… maybe just another Harsin rumor. Regardless it’s ok to adjust as a leader as the organization evolves. 

1 hour ago, GreenTiger said:

Maybe he said that… maybe just another Harsin rumor. Regardless it’s ok to adjust as a leader as the organization evolves. 

I think people just assumed Harsin wouldn't let a player come back. That said you may be right that he said it but has changed. He has made multiple adjustments getting out meeting coaches, going to events, adjusting on his view on NIL, we have seen where he had coaching staff visit all the Alabama schools plus a whole lot more. That is a great sign for Auburn.  He has shown he can grow and change where needed while still sticking with his culture of fundamentals. 100 effort, etc.

• Like 1

I had read on here but not at all sure he verbalized that. I assure you, at this point he is doing whatever he believes is best for the immediate program. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Btw, I wasn’t in the camp of down voting you either.

14 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

The posters who put that statement out have had to eat crow. I suspect the bad reactions are because they don't like the way crow tastes.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

Not sure that was a Harsin rule. Maybe I missed it, but never heard him say that or quoted as saying it

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Not sure that was a Harsin rule. Maybe I missed it, but never heard him say that or quoted as saying it

Maybe Harsin said that, maybe not. It was passed around here as fact, to promote Harsin's tough guy image. Then he took Johnson and Robinson back after they entered the portal and that particular bit of bravado was proven to be false.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Maybe Harsin said that, maybe not. It was passed around here as fact, to promote Harsin's tough guy image. Then he took Johnson and Robinson back after they entered the portal and that particular bit of bravado was proven to be false.

Who's bravado, Harsins or posters on the board? I believe very little that I read on here as concrete fact

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 8:37 AM, GunsmithAU said:

it was never a rule just some liars in the AD spreading crap about him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

no, it was pushed to try to create the image that he didn't care about or understand black athletes from the south.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

no, it was pushed to try to create the image that he didn't care about or understand black athletes from the south.

Lmao that's pathetic. That was pushed long before this past offseason. 

He's right, it was ppl trying to push some bull**** "alpha" mentality.

• Facepalm 1

18 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Who's bravado, Harsins or posters on the board? I believe very little that I read on here as concrete fact

Posters pushed it, trying to promote Harsin's tough guy image. Where they got their information is unknowable. One doesn't have to believe it to understand where the BS is coming from and why.

• Like 2

On 6/3/2022 at 9:35 AM, maryland tiger said:

247 is reporting he'll stay with the OL

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I guess we'll see when the season starts. You just have to have the last word just like a woman. #effeminate

Edited by maryland tiger
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

ou just have to have the last word just like a woman. #effeminate

pointless misogyny aside, this was in an article today on 247 discussing a few other items.

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

At this point just let him play both sides since they can’t decide on one position lol