2023 4* RB Jeremiah Cobb COMMITS TO AU

Zeek

Cobb appears to have good speed and moves. Does anyone know his 40 time? Of course he could be pulling away from 5.0 DBs.  Level of competition wasn't elite is my understanding.

2 hours ago, autan said:

Cobb appears to have good speed and moves. Does anyone know his 40 time? Of course he could be pulling away from 5.0 DBs.  Level of competition wasn't elite is my understanding.

I think one of those articles gave his 100 and 200 track times, but don’t remember them.

On 7/2/2022 at 7:10 PM, autan said:

Montgomery Catholic is 3A and they beat the living crap out of every team they played  with the exception of Montg Academy in the playoffs.  They finished 13-1 in 3A division.

On 7/2/2022 at 7:10 PM, autan said:

I pulled this from his 247 Profile:

Also runs track.
Ran an 11.15 100 and a 23.27 200 as a junior. Posted 100-meter times of 10.88, 10.96, and 11.05, among others, as a sophomore in Spring 2021. Also produced sophomore times of 22.21 (wind-aided) in the 200 and a 51.18 400.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I pulled this from his 247 Profile:

Also runs track.
Ran an 11.15 100 and a 23.27 200 as a junior. Posted 100-meter times of 10.88, 10.96, and 11.05, among others, as a sophomore in Spring 2021. Also produced sophomore times of 22.21 (wind-aided) in the 200 and a 51.18 400.

Those are “house-it” times all day!

44 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

This guy gets a little cringy, but he knows the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgAiWcDNc5w

I knew he was good but this youtube video really opened my eyes.  Caddy has done a job recruiting at Auburn he deserves a raise. Now I would like to add a bruiser to this RB class even though we don't actually need it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

I knew what it was before I clicked the link.😆 Even debated posting it myself. Sharpe isnt too bad but the cringe is why I didnt.

Sharpe's a good guy, but he definitely has a style that sometimes makes you go..."bro...stfu for a minute".

• Haha 2

• Zeek unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Good start , hopefully he keeps progressing 

For sure! I hope he makes the most of it 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 1

WOW 😮 

• Like 1

We need to start getting NIL ready for this kid!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2022 at 10:15 AM, toddc said:

We need to start getting NIL ready for this kid!

If he maintains his season the way he started it, there will be a dozen or so schools who lay out a big $ plan for him. Of course that's supposed to be outside the rules but under the current setup I see nothing to stop it.

• Like 1