I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

autiger88

Hell no, there's no turning back from this keyboard brawl

Edited by cole256
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, autiger88 said:

Hey it's almost time for Auburn to kick off again, I'm hoping this year we can somewhat get along with each other, work things out if necessary.

Life's to short to hold a grudge against anybody much less a person who who've only talked to on here. I also want to apologize for my stupid actions last year and if I pissed anybody off I'm sorry for that hopefully we can get past it and enjoy this new chapter of AU football together.

War Eagle everybody and all love from me this year. 

1f3Y.gif

No worries bro! We had such a high than a low so quickly . Frustration gets the best of us all.

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Thank you guys for the love I appreciate it more then y'all will ever understand. 

corner-go-to-the-corner.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

Thank you guys for the love I appreciate it more then y'all will ever understand. 

WDE.. let’s go and get behind this team and coach. 

• Love 3

6 hours ago, autiger88 said:

Hey it's almost time for Auburn to kick off again, I'm hoping this year we can somewhat get along with each other, work things out if necessary.

Life's to short to hold a grudge against anybody much less a person who who've only talked to on here. I also want to apologize for my stupid actions last year and if I pissed anybody off I'm sorry for that hopefully we can get past it and enjoy this new chapter of AU football together.

War Eagle everybody and all love from me this year. 

1f3Y.gif

Now I am trying to remember if we butted heads during the season... couldn't have been too bad if we did because I don't remember!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Didba said:

Now I am trying to remember if we butted heads during the season... couldn't have been too bad if we did because I don't remember!

I honestly think that for the sake of easy remembering we should all just do a Man Crush-style draft except we pick a poster that is our nemesis for the year.

5e75f086-d022-4526-b35e-73cc8f26edf3_tex

Edited by Auctoritas
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

I honestly think that for the sake of easy remembering we should all just do a Man Crush-style draft except we pick a poster that is our nemesis for the year.

5e75f086-d022-4526-b35e-73cc8f26edf3_tex

tenor.gif

lets-go-wanna-fight.gif

• Like 1