*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, cbo said:

We haven't even played a great team yet. Haven't even left JHS. 

Just keep beating ourselves with horrible coaching. 

This is exactly where I am. Imagine what next weekend is gonna look like.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't. They also talked a big game and can't do simple stuff. Time for the coach to go. Time for a sweep of everything.

Ummm....play better?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Let’s watch Mizz beat UGA so they will be pissed and beat the breaks off us (which will happen either way)

UGA has this game won.

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

I think Penn State is good

They're not "blow out Auburn on the road" good

Fire him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

Every week I get excited and think this is the week.  It will be fun. The team will break out.  The tigers turn the corner.  And every week I am disappointed, frustrated, disheartened.  I just don’t like it any more. I am fed up, disgusted and just don’t care . Sad and ashamed that I even feel this way.  I just don’t have it anymore. 

AU Tiger since 1972.  

I wasn’t alive in ‘72, but I totally agree. I love everything Auburn, but I just don’t have it in me to give up precious time to watch a clown show every Saturday. It’s embarrassing. 

The bright side is we played better and should have won the game. Defense played very good. Ashford should get better from here. Got to not turn it over and cut down on the penalties. We need to start winning these close games and get our edge back.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

The bright side is we played better and should have won the game. Defense played very good. Ashford should get better from here. Got to not turn it over and cut down on the penalties. We need to start winning these close games and get our edge back.

And hopefully everybody had fun.  

4 minutes ago, cbo said:

We haven't even played a great team yet. Haven't even left JHS. 

Just keep beating ourselves with horrible coaching. 

We’re just a road team now. Yeah, that’s the ticket. Will lose the first half and win the second when away from JHS.

• Haha 1

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Oh go figure. Good for them. Maybe they won’t be as mad and still beat the hell out of us.

Yeah. They are going to be mad as hell at home next week because Mizzou thought they could hang with them.

7 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

Every week I get excited and think this is the week.  It will be fun. The team will break out.  The tigers turn the corner.  And every week I am disappointed, frustrated, disheartened.  I just don’t like it any more. I am fed up, disgusted and just don’t care

I felt this way until San Jose State. I was done after that game. It was just too bad.

Edited by WarrrEagleHey