Jump to content

How is recruiting impacted if hars is fired? podcast


Recommended Posts

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





It's starting to look like firing Harsin will help Auburn's recruiting. Sad but true. Even a rumor of an impending coaching change is getting AU more interest from recruits.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would think any young recruit would look at our team now and see how inept our coaching staff under Harsin obviously is. And they also see the names being discussed as our next coach and see AU as a positive situation for their future,,especially OLinemen seeing how many departures we will have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The recruits know we will have a new coach. Any are now open to looking at us again. Fired now or after the IB, it won't matter to recruiting.  The off field and coaches still working are killing themselves right now in recruiting.  They should be praised every chance we get for what they're doing.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

The recruits know we will have a new coach. Any are now open to looking at us again. Fired now or after the IB, it won't matter to recruiting.  The off field and coaches still working are killing themselves right now in recruiting.  They should be praised every chance we get for what they're doing.

Don't you think that it is imperative that we are waiting to name our new head coach the second the IB is over, if not sooner due to ESD being less than a month after the IB??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Don't you think that it is imperative that we are waiting to name our new head coach the second the IB is over, if not sooner due to ESD being less than a month after the IB??

It depends on who it is. Unless we are going to name a HC that is currently unemployed, we are almost certainly going to wait until the end of the season to name our new one. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

It depends on who it is. Unless we are going to name a HC that is currently unemployed, we are almost certainly going to wait until the end of the season to name our new one. 

I agree. That's why I said as soon as the IB is over. That will be our season... We got to win 3 note games to make a bowl. I don't see that happening...We definitely can't wait til bowl season ends; it will be too late for recruiting the big time recruits then.. We can look forward to another losing season after that for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 12:32 PM, AUinMS9528 said:

Our recruiting immediately just got 10X better!!!! 

Actually lost 1 recruit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

Actually lost 1 recruit.

I think he means we'll finish much better than we would have if Harsin had stayed on. I also believe that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

I think he means we'll finish much better than we would have if Harsin had stayed on. I also believe that.

We will be better..  As the old folks used to say...."you can't fall off the floor".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...