Ron & Rand Paul — Russian stooges

TexasTiger

"Russia isn't going to invade!"

*Russia invades*

"Well, they only invaded because Ukraine are Nazis and are hiding weapons of mass destruction"

*Proven false*

"Well Russia invaded because NATO was going to expand to their border if they didn't"

*Russians war causes NATO to expand further to Russia's border in response to invasion*

"Well, This war is really Biden's fault. If he would have warned everyone about the invasion he knew was coming all of this could have been prevented"

*It's explained that Biden did do that and most people brushed off the US warnings and said Russia wouldn't do that*

"Well, if Trump/Republicans had been in charge none of this would have happened because Putin likes and Respects Republicans and wouldn't have invaded if Trump had told him not too" 

and on and on and on. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I cannot believe I once voted for Ron Paul.  I cannot believe I once thought Milton Friedman was intelligent.  Libertarians are the biggest ideological idiots of all.

To me, libertarianism, like communism, only really works in a world where original sin doesn't exist and people are naturally good, unselfish, and act with integrity.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

To me, libertarianism, like communism, only really works in a world where original sin doesn't exist and people are naturally good, unselfish, and act with integrity.

Ever play Bioshock?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

I cannot believe I once voted for Ron Paul.  I cannot believe I once thought Milton Friedman was intelligent.  Libertarians are the biggest ideological idiots of all.

51 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I have always thought that most libertarians are simply republicans with extra steps because at the end of the day they all vote red.

Also, I have been saying the bold for years about communism. In theory/a perfect vacuum, communism is perhaps one of the greatest systems of government; however, as soon as you add humans to the equation it becomes an authoritarian dictatorship real fast. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Didba said:

Also, I have been saying the bold for years about communism. In theory/a perfect vacuum, communism is perhaps one of the greatest systems of government; however, as soon as you add humans to the equation it becomes an authoritarian dictatorship real fast. 

The nature of power is to consolidate and strengthen.  IMHO, the most significant principle of our founding lies in the inherent democracy of "the government of the people".  IMHO, our biggest folly is the adoption of " unfettered capitalism" as sacred and, the refusal to understand how that is self destructive to capitalism and, in direct conflict with protecting the concept of "the government of the people".

• Like 1