Freeze's Staff

Potatooooooes!!

5 hours ago, W.E.D said:

This is just fantastic s*** posting battle between Viper and AU24

Who do you think is winning?

33 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Who do you think is winning?

It's a tie, but unfortunately everyone else that open this thread is losing.  Surprised more ppl haven't complained about them "posting too much" or this thread locked for reasons

• Like 2

On 12/31/2022 at 2:05 AM, AU-24 said:

Here are some numbers or maybe I should say grades:

Coaching: C

Jackson State was not prepared and was outhit on both sides of the ball. It waited too late to get Travis Hunter involved. The Eagles had no answers for him and no defensive back who could cover him. 

The coaching staff struggled to make the right adjustments on either side of the ball.

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/jacksonstatesports/2022/12/18/jackson-state-football-grades-vs-nc-central-celebration-bowl-deion-sanders-shedeur/69737193007/

This is the guy you are so butt hurt over!  😂 The man had every advantage known to mankind (compared to the rest of his league) at Jackson State and loses the “so-called” black national championship game two years in a row and you want them to be Auburn’s head coach? 😂

Ummmm…”so called” 🤔🤔

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It's a tie, but unfortunately everyone else that open this thread is losing.  Surprised more ppl haven't complained about them "posting too much" or this thread locked for reasons 

Oh if you want that just let me know. All it would take is me making around 3 posts saying something like but you did this in the same situation now you are doing that. 

BOOM! Locked thread! 😜

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

Oh if you want that just let me know. All it would take is me making around 3 posts saying something like but you did this in the same situation now you are doing that. 

BOOM! Locked thread! 😜

so-good-wink.gif 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1