Ziemba commits to...

TitanTiger

Welcome aboard! War Damn Eagle!

This is all a bit premature. After all, $aban has not visited him YET.

Nice pickup if he sticks with his commit!

He is stuck with it.......just like $aban on slime.

Saban's stuck to himself? Or to Finebomb? :roflol:

:au::homer:

what's the percentage on Berry AND Ziemba starting by season's end?

berry? he went to tennessee.

if all works out right, ziemba will most likely start at right tackle at the beginning of 07. we need a kid with his size and feet to on the line immediately. he'll move over to left tackle after dunlap leaves.

He'll redshirt along with the entire o-line class.

how do you figure? with us losing as many as we are and bringing in as many big, talented boys as we are, you really think none of them see playing time? i think ziemba definitely does if he gets here and puts in work.

what's the percentage on Berry AND Ziemba starting by season's end?

Berry was promised PT by UT and will get it.

If he doesn't get it, he and his family will raise Mustain-type hell with Fulmer

ohhhhhhh

Whoops

don't feel bad, i didn't catch it either. considering eric berry was one of our top recruiting targets, i figured ol' boy just missed the memo.

i think mike is going to be in a dog fight with tyronne green for one starting guard spot (barring injury leon hart is manning one spot). personally, i don't see ziemba starting, especially at the start of the year. look even marcus mcneil didn't start until the third game of the year. i think he'll be the primary backup at one of the tackle spots with mccain/gonzalez backing up the other.

i don't think pugh redshirts unless coaches feel completely comfortable with mike berry as the primary backup at all three interior line spots. berry backing up the guards (or green backing up the guards) with pugh as understudy to bosley seems more likely. then ramsey and coulahan can redshirt, and eddins can try to work into form as a guard.

Archived