KSU Message boards

SilverBossGT

Guest Tigrinum Major

Then YOUR offenses suck by you reasoning...

which is funny b/c ksu and AU had pretty shi^^y O's last year. So this game should be pretty low scoring.

Let's don't confuse this conversation with logic.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.tolerance.org/news/feature/auburn/index.html

Racism... <_<

Oh and for future reference, actually read the message boards at ksufans and at least TRY to look past the sarcasm, and you will see we really don't think we will win, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Actually, if you guys were better writers, you would do a better job at pullling off the sarcasm. As it is, it's just fifth-rate, poorly-written comedy. You're kidding yourself if you think your postings are sublime comic genius.

At the same time, you might want to realize that we just don't speak to one another like that down here--Even when they're Alabama fans. It's called good manners. Say something like that on game day, and you'd have your head handed to you.

Are you going to hang me? Cuz....I'm not black or anything.

Heck, they'd be first in line to pummel you.

hahaha. that is too perfect. "thems people" would so whoop you. hoorrraaay racism!

In the English speaking world, "they" is used to refer to a group of people of which you are not a member. otterinbham is a white guy, so when referring to black people (as you did and he commented on), "they is the proper pronoun to use. Dumbass.

Oh, I'm not white. I'm black. Just like Mr. Scrushy. But thanks, Titan.

Asava, why do you assume I'm white? Is it because I'm articulate? I guess you're the racist, because you assume we all speak like something out of Sanford & Son.

Hmmm thats intersting...

Top Offenses in NCAA last season- Big 12 had 6 in the top 22...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?ye...ff&site=org

and yes I know you're just going to say thats because the D in the SEC is soooo good, but if you go by the stats (which is what your claiming to do), it's really a moot point to think about it that way...

That because your defenses suck.

It's a vicious cycle, no?

which is funny b/c ksu and AU had pretty shi^^y O's last year. So this game should be pretty low scoring.

Be sure to come to the game on September 1. You can tell us if our offense sucks and if we have a shi^^y offense. And guess what? It WON'T be low scoring, at least for Auburn.

Racism... <_<

Oh and for future reference, actually read the message boards at ksufans and at least TRY to look past the sarcasm, and you will see we really don't think we will win, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Actually, if you guys were better writers, you would do a better job at pullling off the sarcasm. As it is, it's just fifth-rate, poorly-written comedy. You're kidding yourself if you think your postings are sublime comic genius.

At the same time, you might want to realize that we just don't speak to one another like that down here--Even when they're Alabama fans. It's called good manners. Say something like that on game day, and you'd have your head handed to you.

hahaha. that is too perfect. "thems people" would so whoop you. hoorrraaay racism!

In the English speaking world, "they" is used to refer to a group of people of which you are not a member. otterinbham is a white guy, so when referring to black people (as you did and he commented on), "they is the proper pronoun to use. Dumbass.

Oh, I'm not white. I'm black. Just like Richard Scrushy. But thanks, Titan.

Asava, why do you assume I'm white? Is it because I'm articulate? I guess you're the racist, because you assume we all speak like something out of Sanford & Son.

Wow, i am suprised that the admins don't make you post in a seperate but equal board. this is truely groundbreaking for auburn.

i assumed you were white because you used the term they in reference to a race group. before that i had no prior conception or thought on what color your skin was.

Racism... <_<

so "they" is not a people? one of these things is not like the other. one of these things believes that because of skin color they are not the same.

They don't teach reading comprehension in Kansass?

Racism... <_<

Wow, i am suprised that the admins don't make you post in a seperate but equal board. this is truely groundbreaking for auburn.

i assumed you were white because you used the term they in reference to a race group. before that i had no prior conception or thought on what color your skin was.

Why is this groundbreaking? If I were black and we were referring to a group of white folks and what they might do to you, I would still say "they" in that context. Are you retarded?

Racism... <_<

Thanks for the liberal moment, there. Mighty white of you.

By the way, where do you keep all the black people in Kansas? On a farm somewhere? Threshing wheat? Because there weren't very many that I could tell.

Hmmm thats intersting...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

and yes I know you're just going to say thats because the D in the SEC is soooo good, but if you go by the stats (which is what your claiming to do), it's really a moot point to think about it that way...

Be sure to come to the game on September 1. You can tell us if our offense sucks and if we have a shi^^y offense. And guess what? It WON'T be low scoring, at least for Auburn.

Auburn University

enrollment: 22,928

Kansas State University

enrollment: 23,141

We're bigger than you..don't **** with us.

Racism... <_<

whooooooosh.

thats the sound of something going right over your head

Racism... <_<

Why is this groundbreaking? If I were black and we were referring to a group of white folks and what they might do to you, I would still say "they" in that context. Are you retarded?

in all seriousness why does it matter if its a group of white folks, or a group of black folks, why can't it just be a group of folks. you make it sound like its either/or, that there is a line drawn between the two and that they do not mix.

Oh, Asava, just put down the White Man's Burden, pull out your guitar, and strum a few chords of Kumbaya. It's really okay. We don't need any Million Man Marches down here. And, if you promise not to be a uptight, posturing white boy afflicted with liberal guilt, we won't need any Sensitivity Training either.

Can't we all just get along?

in all seriousness why does it matter if its a group of white folks, or a group of black folks, why can't it just be a group of folks. you make it sound like its either/or, that there is a line drawn between the two and that they do not mix.

Because YOU brought it up, low-watt. This gem was from you:

Are you going to hang me? Cuz....I'm not black or anything

He pointed out that "they" (meaning, the black people you mentioned) would be the first to kick your ass.

Geez, crack a book once in a while.

Because YOU brought it up, low-watt. This gem was from you:

Are you going to hang me? Cuz....I'm not black or anything

He pointed out that "they" (meaning, the black people you mentioned) would be the first to kick your ass.

Geez, crack a book once in a while.

really? i said that? i don't think so. :poke:

p.s. your emoticons suck

Why am I reminded of the annual infestation of LSWho'ers right now? These guys are like LSWho light. At least the Tigah's know how to talk smack. Most of these guys are like arguing with the slow kid in elementary school.

Oh, Asava, just put down the White Man's Burden, pull out your guitar, and strum a few chords of Kumbaya. It's really okay. We don't need any Million Man Marches down here. And, if you promise not to be a uptight, posturing white boy afflicted with liberal guilt, we won't need any Sensitivity Training either.

i'm not going to get into any sort of this conversation. p.s. why do you think i'm white?

Oh. He's moved on. Embarrassed at his secret racism, Asava takes it out on the emoticons.

Asava, come sing a spiritual with me. Let's get the hate out of your heart. Come hug this black man.

Why am I reminded of the annual infestation of LSWho'ers right now? These guys are like LSWho light. At least the Tigah's know how to talk smack. Most of these guys are like arguing with the slow kid in elementary school.

Well I guess they can be the "Warm up Toonces"

i'm not going to get into any sort of this conversation. p.s. why do you think i'm white?

Because you reek of white guilt. You might as well be cruising the blues clubs in Memphis. You're like those really tedious liberal arts majors from NYU who wanted to tell me how sorry I was that I'm oppressed by living in Alabama.

Hmmm thats intersting...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

Auburn University

Kansas State University

Guess you told me! (this is sarcasm; you seem to have problems with it)

this thread is ******* hillarious.

Actually, I'll tell you what is hilarious. The original thread written by a bunch of Kansans making fun of things to do in Alabama. As if Kansas were the cultural center of America. The cosmopolitan state of Kansas, home of deep thinkers and cultural icons. The veritable dimple of the universe.

Well, I've done a lot of business in Kansas. The people are nice, if a bit corn-fed. But it certainly isn't the Elysian Fields, my friend. In fact the place is a bit backwards, even by Alabama standards. Which means it's certainly not a place that should be looking down on anybody else for sure.

Now that we've dispensed with that unpleasantness, we sure hope you have a great time down here. You'll find we're very hospitable to visitors--A quality that still counts for something, in our humble opinion.

really? backwards?

usamap2.gif

good stuff.

You were really looking for a state in which you could marry your cousin? Looking to relocate or just a long weekend? I'll bet steve and dave married in Massachusetts. Doesn't sound like they're cousins though.

Hmmm thats intersting...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

Auburn University

Kansas State University

Guess you told me! (this is sarcasm; you seem to have problems with it)

wow. that was, by far, the worst use of sarcasm i have ever seen.

Because you reek of white guilt. You might as well be cruising the blues clubs in Memphis

really? i thought all the axe i bought at walmart was covering that up.

tell me something, as a black man why would you ever pay a school to belittle you?

BTW where's Tim at? This could qualify as a Nip sighting....woodshed, smack opposing team?

Maybe if the K-State had a better football team and not just the #4 DE they would have won more than 7 games last year, Or let a 6-6 Kansas team drop 39 on them! :moon:

So if you want to talk Football make sure you have a team worth talking about

Hmmm thats intersting...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

I hope you don't actually believe that. Maybe it will be low scoring on your side of the ball. But I feel confident that when the final whistle sounds our score will be anything but low.

Archived