Fox viewers are the most misinformed

Tiger Al

Article

The more commercial television news you watch, the more wrong you are likely to be about key elements of the Iraq War and its aftermath, according to a major new study released in Washington on Thursday.

And the more you watch the Rupert Murdoch-owned Fox News channel, in particular, the more likely it is that your perceptions about the war are wrong, adds the report by the University of Maryland's Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA).

Based on several nationwide surveys it conducted with California-based Knowledge Networks since June, as well as the results of other polls, PIPA found that 48 percent of the public believe US troops found evidence of close pre-war links between Iraq and the al-Qaeda terrorist group; 22 percent thought troops found weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq; and 25 percent believed that world public opinion favored Washington's going to war with Iraq. All three are misperceptions.

That's it!!! I'm not watching Hannity and Colmes anymore.

Article
The more commercial television news you watch, the more wrong you are likely to be about key elements of the Iraq War and its aftermath, according to a major new study released in Washington on Thursday.

And the more you watch the Rupert Murdoch-owned Fox News channel, in particular, the more likely it is that your perceptions about the war are wrong, adds the report by the University of Maryland's Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA).

Based on several nationwide surveys it conducted with California-based Knowledge Networks since June, as well as the results of other polls, PIPA found that 48 percent of the public believe US troops found evidence of close pre-war links between Iraq and the al-Qaeda terrorist group; 22 percent thought troops found weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq; and 25 percent believed that world public opinion favored Washington's going to war with Iraq. All three are misperceptions.

That's it!!! I'm not watching Hannity and Colmes anymore.

:roll:

YAWN! :roll: Yawn! :roll:

Why is tigeral starting to remind me of the little boy who cried wolf???? maybe it's the numbing and endless repitition of his libbie talk.

a scratchy and broken record also comes to mind.

Want to know how Arnold got elected governor? Since there was such much news about him molesting women, the voters got confused and assumed he was a democrat and voted for him.

I've noticed many of these liberals love to do the whole "drive-by" attack. They make these claims, slam anyone right of the far left then keep going never to be heard from again until Al Franken or James Carville, and Liberal Arts Professors, etc. tell them what to say next. They hate Fox news but have nothing bad to say of the LA Times, NY Times, NPR, PMSNBC, etc. Have you ever heard a liberal that had a problem with the ACLU (American Crooked Lawyers Union)?

:roll: Look, we all agree Bush is not a Nazi, right?  What's with the picture, honestly?

Do we ALL agree on that?

:roll: Look, we all agree Bush is not a Nazi, right?  What's with the picture, honestly?

Do we ALL agree on that?

If you have something to say tigeral why not just say it instead of beating around the bush(no pun intended) like a gutless libbie.

Of course if you came out and said what you implied here you would look like a total freaking idiot so I guess I can understand the apprehension.

Do we ALL agree on that?

Unfreaking believable. A leader who has not stood by and let Islamic fundamentalist terrorists roll all over us, who would have been pushing Chamberlin in the 1930s to keep the Nazi's from rolling all over Europe if he were President then, and TigerAl is implying he is a Nazi??? He is the most freedom loving, anti-dictatorship President we have had in at least 10 years, if not 50 years. Yea, sure, living in the US right now is just like living in 1930s Germany...

Do we ALL agree on that?

TigerAl,

I often see you as a good liberal to debate with, but with comments like that, it seriuosly makes me question your overall intelligence. I can't believe you would try to go that far just because you don't like Bush. Clinton was a liar, but I would never call him a communist or Nazi, because as far as I know he was not. It amazes me low you would go just because you do not agree with the president's politics and party.

Do we ALL agree on that?

I just wish the libs and the dems would come out with that one. Can you say "landslide?" Keep preaching the idiocy, the ignorant will start believing you one day. BTW- how's the echo in that drum?

tigeral has been getting more and more acrid with his posts...yet if you step back to look at the big picture, i too, could be bitter if

democrats controlled the white house

democrats controlled the senate

democrats controlled the house

democrats had just ousted a sitting republican governor in the nation's largest state.

its tough times for libs..., and without substance, they have to take pot shots w/ half-truths and distorted innuendos.

plus, i'm sure he would just say, "c'mon guys i was only joking".

tigeral has been getting more and more acrid with his posts...yet if you step back to look at the big picture, i too, could be bitter if

democrats controlled the white house

democrats controlled the senate

democrats controlled the house

democrats had just ousted a sitting republican governor in the nation's largest state.

its tough times for libs..., and without substance, they have to take pot shots w/ half-truths and distorted innuendos.

plus, i'm sure he would just say, "c'mon guys i was only joking".

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

TigerAL...this article sounds a little fishy. Why would a father be colaborating with the Nazis when his son was in training to be a pilot and going into battle?

Archived