It's nearly 10 p.m....UPDATED 10:40

jmcrosson

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin hokanson tweet:

Tuned to ESPN? Check. ESPN.com? Check. Drink of choice? Check. Waiting on next hard hitting piece from the Worldwide Leader? Check.

Now that's funny!

Justin hokanson tweet:

Tuned to ESPN? Check. ESPN.com? Check. Drink of choice? Check. Waiting on next hard hitting piece from the Worldwide Leader? Check.

Now that's funny!

Nice.

The word I heard is that it will be soon and it will come from Herbie.

I don't know but that is what I have heard.  My guess is UF and Thayer

will attack tomorrow.  The pattern seems to be MSU and ESPN one day

and UF and Thayer the next.  

Announcers on Miami Ohio and bowling green game keep mentioning "Cam and his dad wanted money for him to play"....  :devil:

And hopefully the Newtons' lawyer(s) are making a note of every instance they come across where the "unnamed source alleges Cam Newton said he chose Auburn because 'the money was too much'" out of context quote becomes a hard-and-fast "Cam and his father said their recruitment was about money."

If they need help, I'm sure we can provide it.

DJ, is there a search function on this thing?

I wish the would hurry up and give us some news.. I gotta catch a flight on a black helicopter soon.  :rolleyes:

Don't forget your tinfoil hat.  I've never worn one, until this week.

ESPN must be slacking.  What am I supposed to do tonight without my latest BREAKING NEWS - Cam Newton story at 10 PM?

Making breaking the pattern will stop all those "crazy Auburn conspiracy theorists" ?  :laugh:

The word I heard is that it will be soon and it will come from Herbie.

I don't know but that is what I have heard.  My guess is UF and Thayer

will attack tomorrow.  The pattern seems to be MSU and ESPN one day

and UF and Thayer the next.  

Like I'm not going to ask for a source, but are you joking or did you actually hear this?

I think a lot of the people know that I have a beef with the ole Kirkmeister.

ESPN must be slacking.  What am I supposed to do tonight without my latest BREAKING NEWS - Cam Newton story at 10 PM?

don't worry, I'm sure espn is just editing the footage they got of 180k stuffed under Cecil Newton's mattress..  I hear they are digging up mason jars in the back yard tonight also. :rolleyes:

Be sure to let the ones at work and do not have access to anything but this site know.

About to head in to work myself.  Got called in for the lovely 11 PM - 5 AM shift.  Thanks work, was planning on sleeping during that time.  And honest to goodness one of the reasons I accepted the shift was because I knew I could be on AE all night long!!! War Damn Eagle!

Archived