My uncle's friend is a pilot. The pilot has been busy with the coaches today.

wareaglehey

They are about the fly out of  Bartow FL with Malzahn and Bouleware. (Visiting Roberson/Mason? I wish Buck Allen)

They are taking CGM to Gulfport MS (Visiting?)

Picked up CGC and CTT in Muscle Shoals earlier (not sure where CGC and CTT are now) (Visiting Callway?)

They are about the fly out of  Bartow FL with Malzahn and Bouleware. (Visiting Roberson/Mason? I wish Buck Allen)

Picked up CGC and CTT in Muscle Shoals earlier (not sure where CGC and CTT are now) (Visiting Callway?)

Not sure about the other two locations, but going to Gulfport wouldn't be to visit Coates. Coates lives in Leroy, north of Mobile

Not sure about the other two locations, but going to Gulfport wouldn't be to visit Coates. Coates lives in Leroy, north of Mobile

Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College? :dunno: Are there any JUCOS that are a possibility?

Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College? :dunno: Are there any JUCOS that are a possibility?

Jonathan Jenkins

Are the coaches are now making a strong push for Jenkins since it looks unlikely that we will land Drew?

I floated this theory in the "Surprise" thread a little while ago and it was shot down.  :(

Are the coaches are now making a strong push for Jenkins since it looks unlikely that we will land Drew?

I don't think so, they play different positions on the D-Line. Plus, if you include Sigler as a DT and prematurely include Wright, we have 3 DTs in this class already.

Jenkins is UGA bound with Drew

Maybe Joe morrow out of ocean springs, ms 4 star wr rated by scout

I would think they are scrambling after the days events.

The coaches are way ahead of us.  They may have known about Drew for a while.  We don't have to scramble.  Back up plans are in place already.  The way ole Ray has played everybody the entire time, nothing he does on Friday would surprise me. 

I don't think so, they play different positions on the D-Line. Plus, if you include Sigler as a DT and prematurely include Wright, we have 3 DTs in this class already.

Who are the coaches going after if we miss on Drew? isnt there a DL player maybe named tre or ted? i saw him on Auburn Undercover with a High intrest in Auburn. I think he may have been a four or three star... Cant remember his name. any ideas???

Who are the coaches going after if we miss on Drew? isnt there a DL player maybe named tre or ted? i saw him on Auburn Undercover with a High intrest in Auburn. I think he may have been a four or three star... Cant remember his name. any ideas???

BMatt said after we get Wright we are done with the D line

This is correct. And RD8, you may be thinking of Terry Bell as that DL player.

IMO, this thread is BS.  If in fact your uncle's friend is a pilot and flying the coaches around today, he won't be flying them around tomorrow after talking all day about where he has flown them.  

Ah yes that was it. What is the deal with him at the moment? and thanks!

are you sure the pilot would get in trouble for talking?  last year my cousin sat beside a pilot at the airport that just got done flying chizik, roof, and trooper around and he told my cousin where they went and acted like it was no big deal! i mean people work at airports also. its not like they land in the middle of the woods and then sneak to the players house with masks on. you cant say the pilot told everybody when about 100 people saw you get off the plan or getting out at there house or driving down the road to the players house.

I would think they are scrambling after the days events.

The coaches are way ahead of us.  They may have known about Drew for a while.  We don't have to scramble.  Back up plans are in place already.  The way ole Ray has played everybody the entire time, nothing he does on Friday would surprise me.   

With Drew's comments it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't go to thUGA.  Watch him end up a turd.

Ah yes that was it. What is the deal with him at the moment? and thanks!

Not really sure. I think he tried to commit to FSU, but they didn't accept it because he has grade issues. He's a JuCo more than likely

A few years ago, a good friend of mine was a pilot for the AU athlectic department, & is now a commander on either the USS ENTERPRISE or the USS Eisenhower. He had no reservations about talking about where they went. To imply that those guys are on double super secret missions is not the case.

Yeah, probably true.  Planes can be tracked also.  I would think talking after the fact would be preferable to talking as the day progresses, though. 

IMO, this thread is BS.  If in fact your uncle's friend is a pilot and flying the coaches around today, he won't be flying them around tomorrow after talking all day about where he has flown them.  

IMO your an Flower

But you are right, he wont be flying the coaches around tomorrow.He typically doesnt fly the coaches around. He received a phone call from his father about the opportunity and he jumped on it. Like I said he typically doesnt fly the the coaches around this is why I have never mentioned any info like this before.

Why would I make up such a ridiculous random post? Ive been here since the beginning, Im not a newbie trying to make a name for myself with late breaking news

Serioulsy yall give it a rest with the "he will be fired tomorrow"

This place has become al.com part deaux

Please refrain from name calling, especially profane names. Thanks

Archived