Spencer Pybus

walleyau22

Is he still on the team? i dont think i remember hearing his name at the NC celebration, but then again I didnt have the best quality on the video stream. He had decent size and speed i thought...anyone know anything about him?

Haven't seen him at school looks like he dropped out?

No he is still in school. Had to take a medical scholarship after his freshman season due to concussions.

After an all-SEC Freshman Team award in 2008 he was put on medical scholarship because of concussions.  In January of 2010, CGC said "(Pybus) is a great kid, a great Auburn kid. He's going to get his degree. He's going to be involved with our football team. But right now, he's not going to play."  I don't know if he is around the team still or not, and if so in what capacity he is.

Really liked Pybus coming out of high school.  Guy has some sick measurements and did well as a freshmen.  Wish he was still able to play, would give some much needed experience in the LB corp.

yeah, he was going to be a good one, smart, hard working, and always dismissed.  Its a shame he got injured.

Archived