****OFFICIAL NSD THREAD****

PokerJokerAU

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think with the addition of CK and GW on rivals we'll get to #2 also (a 5* is 250 pts right? and a 4* is like 140?).

either way.. great class!

We need Gabe to come to Auburn and we need one more 4 star so we can go after that number one spot. I sure wish the coaches would try and go for it. We are so close. Either way  this is a great class.

I sure wish the coaches would try and go for it.

:dunno:

We need Gabe to come to Auburn and we need one more 4 star so we can go after that number one spot. I sure wish the coaches would try and go for it. We are so close. Either way  this is a great class.

IMO the coaches are looking at needs and not recruiting rankings

THAT IS AWESOME... JUST WATHED IT ON THE U !!!  Lugenbill really complimented AU on filling the needs not just great players...  He seemed like Auburn is Top 3 period if they get Gabe Wright like it is believed !!

"Updated ESPN team rankings 1) FSU, 2) Auburn, 3) Bama, 4) USC, 5) Texas, 6) UF, 7) OU, 8) OSU, 9) UGA, 10) Clemson" - @BMatt247

I don't know where you found this. What is currently their rankings are 1) FSU 2) Texas 3). gumps 4). USC 5). Florida and 6). Auburn. This is what they have as their updated rankings right now.

"Updated ESPN team rankings 1) FSU, 2) Auburn, 3) Bama, 4) USC, 5) Texas, 6) UF, 7) OU, 8) OSU, 9) UGA, 10) Clemson" - @BMatt247

I don't know where you found this. What is currently their rankings are 1) FSU 2) Texas 3). gumps 4). USC 5). Florida and 6). Auburn. This is what they have as their updated rankings right now.

a tweet was sent outby Bryan Matthews I believe

a tweet was sent outby Bryan Matthews I believe

Also, updated on TV

Archived