2012 5* RB Rushel Shell (Pittsburgh signee & transferred to West Virginia)

amyjones17

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being from Pennsylvania and mentioning us I would say we've got as good a shot as any of the other six. Just my opinion of course. Let's just hope when he said his top 6 he was as enthusiastic as Amy.

Being from Pennsylvania and mentioning us I would say we've got as good a shot as any of the other six. Just my opinion of course. Let's just hope when he said his top 6 he was as enthusiastic as Amy.

I have no doubt he was! :)

I would be shocked if he didnt end up at OSU, they have a way of picking talent from Western PA, especially the top tier talent

Dont mean to be a downer, just a feeling

"I remember a game against Brighton Township," Shell said of those early days. "I had a 99-yard touchdown, but it got called back. I ran it again, 99 yards, and it got called back. And then I ran it a third time, and it was a touchdown."

297 yards on 3 carries!

I believe Ohio State already has 2 RB commits from next year's class. I could be wrong and I don't know much about OSU's current RB situation, either. If OSU really does have 2 RBs already, is Rushel still considered a "lock"?

We'll have to make up some ground on this one. He is already influenced by the northern schools, but his lead recruiter from Alabama is Sal Sunseri, who is also a Aliquippa native a believe. We also saw how difficult it was getting Huggins away from home...

Archived