Who is going to church tonight?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You need to go and deal with all that hate. Ha Ha!  :tease:

Believe me, I know!  Pray for me please! :'( But. . . . is it wrong to hate evil? :zapbama:

We have church on Thursday night so I'll be representin' tonight.  That place is on fire, too.  Anyone that happens to be in the Columbus, Ga or the surrounding area  (I now live in Auburn) should come and check us out.  Greater Life Baptist on Old Grey Rock Road (right near Grey Rock and Veterans).  The Lord is really working in that place!

We have church on Thursday night so I'll be representin' tonight.  That place is on fire, too.  Anyone that happens to be in the Columbus, Ga or the surrounding area  (I now live in Auburn) should come and check us out.  Greater Life Baptist on Old Grey Rock Road (right near Grey Rock and Veterans).  The Lord is really working in that place!

I have a friend who pastors out on Old Auburn Road in Phenix City.

I have a friend who pastors out on Old Auburn Road in Phenix City.

Not too far away from my neck of the woods at all.  That's awesome, man!  Church was great last night at Greater Life, as always!

You guys ought to check out Church of the Highlands in Auburn. The address is 323 Airport Road

Auburn, Alabama 36830. Go to www.churchofthehighlands.com and check it out!

I attend University Church of Christ in Auburn, located at the corner of Drake and Gay St. Anyone is welcome

I have a buddy that goes to the one on College.  I believe it is the one that Tubs attended while here in town. 

That is correct. There's an Auburn Church of Christ, and a University Church of Christ. That one is Auburn Church of Christ. I've got some friends that go there as well, I've heard it's pretty good

I attend University Church of Christ in Auburn, located at the corner of Drake and Gay St. Anyone is welcome

I have a buddy that goes to the one on College.  I believe it is the one that Tubs attended while here in town. 

That is correct. There's an Auburn Church of Christ, and a University Church of Christ. That one is Auburn Church of Christ. I've got some friends that go there as well, I've heard it's pretty good

Cool, man.  I have a buddy going o Auburn Church of Christ now as well.

Cool, man.  I have a buddy going o Auburn Church of Christ now as well.

I have a couple of friends that go to one of those. Not sure which though  :dunno:

Archived