2015 3* JUCO DL/TE Ricky Parks (Southern Miss signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Family, Ricky. We hope it goes AU's way tomorrow!

Please someone with the stats help me with this. I guess recruiters see him as a TE in college. I am pretty certain he plays QB and DE as a HS Player. I have also heard he is the #1 TE recruit in the country. TE must be one of those positions that recuiters look at fairly big, fairly fast athletes for.

I know the TE position is very important in our offense. We are lucky to have Phillip L. now. He DID play TE in HS but he is soo athletic, with great hands.

How do the services rate Parks? Scout, Rivals, 247, and ESPN?

Welcome to the Family, Ricky. We hope it goes AU's way tomorrow!

Please someone with the stats help me with this. I guess recruiters see him as a TE in college. I am pretty certain he plays QB and DE as a HS Player. I have also heard he is the #1 TE recruit in the country. TE must be one of those positions that recuiters look at fairly big, fairly fast athletes for.

I know the TE position is very important in our offense. We are lucky to have Phillip L. now. He DID play TE in HS but he is soo athletic, with great hands.

How do the services rate Parks? Scout, Rivals, 247, and ESPN?

Parks plays QB and some safety for Callaway. Most services have him ranked as the #1 or 2 TE in the country. Ricky is an impressive athlete with immense potential and will be a GREAT TE for Auburn.

Welcome to the family Ricky. Saw his film, very athletic. As mentioned above, he is the 1st of 2nd ranked TE for 2012 but he plays QB and DE in High School. The recruting sites have him as a 4 star. (Scout, Rivals and 247).

Callaway is not that far for AU. I wonder if Ricky has been a AU fan for a while. WOnder if he has been to any AU games?

"All in".  UAT and UGA sites don't even mention the announcement.  But I guess kids still like to go go through the 3-hat thing.  Most fans still are not into the on-line recruiting I reckon.  War Eagle Ricky and welcome to the family!!

Welcome to the family Ricky. Saw his film, very athletic. As mentioned above, he is the 1st of 2nd ranked TE for 2012 but he plays QB and DE in High School. The recruting sites have him as a 4 star. (Scout, Rivals and 247).

Callaway is not that far for AU. I wonder if Ricky has been a AU fan for a while. WOnder if he has been to any AU games?

Dude, he doesn't play DE though. When he plays on D he plays safety. Also, I'm pretty sure he grew up a UGA fan. I know his dad is a UGA fan.

Just to let y'all know, a guy over on rivals said he was in Hibbet sports this morning and saw Ricky buying a Auburn hat. He told him welcome to the family, and he responded " thanks, I'll be announcing that I will be playing at Auburn tomorrow". And no he wasn't trolling. WDE!

Just to let y'all know, a guy over on rivals said he was in Hibbet sports this morning and saw Ricky buying a Auburn hat. He told him welcome to the family, and he responded " thanks, I'll be announcing that I will be playing at Auburn tomorrow". And no he wasn't trolling. WDE!

SWEET! Now, we must all stop posting about him or everyone on the internet will know and it will ruin the surprise!  :-X

Shouldn't he have been buying hats of at least 3 teams for the announcement?  :dunno:

^^^ That's a good point, but he didn't say anything about that, just mentioned the Auburn hat. Said he looked over and saw "a beast of a man" and when he turned around he noticed it was Ricky Parks picking out an Auburn hat. Then he told him welcome to the family, and he responded what I posted earlier.

He should just show up with three AU hats :)

I'm pretty sure he's got all three already...  :-[

924994.jpg

The one in the middle is the only one that he'll need tomorrow though..... hopefully  ;)!

:wedance:

I ain't calling anyone a liar but I don't see a recruit this close to announcing telling random people where he is going. But he may have.

Any idea what the odds are at right now?

I am waiting on a recruit to have a hat special made that has bama on it but turns inside out into a Auburn. Then not even tell he is still considering Auburn and make everyone think he is going to bama then flips the hat at the announcement.

10 june 11

Nice one

Military way of dating anything. Don't know him at all, but I bet he spent time in our Armed Forces.

Ricky Parks to pick between Auburn, UGA and Alabama

Ricky-Parks-1.jpg

One of Georgia’s top college football prospects at tight end will make his college decision on Friday afternoon.

Ricky Parks from Callaway High School will announce between Auburn, UGA and Alabama.

Auburn is considered the school to beat but Parks once upon a time listed Alabama as his frontrunner. Parks performed in front of UGA coach Mark Richt at Georgia’s 7 on 7 camp last week in Athens.

Here’s a breakdown of Parks from Kipp Adams of UGASports/Rivals.com:

“Ricky Parks, at 6-foot-4, 240-pounds, is an incredible specimen that brings a lot to the table at multiple positions. In a run/spread offense, he possesses the arm strength and mobility to play quarterback at a high level, and has good field vision. As a tight end, he has prototypical size, speed and strength to become a big mismatch as a hybrid tight end/ receiver. For that reason, Parks will likely start out at tight end at the next level and should be considered one a top five talent at the position coming out of high school. If offense did not work out, he would still project very well as an outside linebacker due to his well developed physique and explosiveness for an athlete his size. Parks currently plays quarterback for Callaway, so he may need to work on fine tuning his blocking ability as a tight end.”

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/06/09/ricky-parks-to-pick-between-auburn-uga-and-alabama/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

10 june 11

Nice one

Military way of dating anything. Don't know him at all, but I bet he spent time in our Armed Forces.

what does the 10 mean?

10 june 11

Nice one

what does the 10 mean?

probably 10th of june

10 june 11

Nice one

what does the 10 mean?

probably 10th of june

well what does 11 mean then?

10 june 11

Nice one

what does the 10 mean?

probably 10th of june

well what does 11 mean then?

Archived