Marco's Pizza

chimesAU

I did, and was confused.  How long has that place been there?  I only moved away in August '10 and never heard of it.  I know that such is the nature of college towns with business dying and new names popping up constantly, but still was surprised to even see Aubie pimp a local business. 

Didnot like it   Aubie should not be used to advertise   Next thing we see will be all kinds of comercials

I see where you're coming from. I would hate to see our jersey's look like pro soccer jersey's with 1000 ads.

Didnot like it   Aubie should not be used to advertise   Next thing we see will be all kinds of comercials

I see where you're coming from. I would hate to see our jersey's look like pro soccer jersey's with 1000 ads.

Not sure you've noticed but football jerseys already do. The advertisements are of Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, Russell, Riddell, and Schutt.

Not sure you've noticed but football jerseys already do. The advertisements are of Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, Russell, Riddell, and Schutt.

:o  Schutt your mouth!

IMO, football lost its pureness when the first game was stopped for a tv timeout. It hasn't been the same since. I can't be the only person that wants to lock the guy with a red hat(on the home sideline) in a closet until the game is over. That guy seriously gets on my nerves.

IMO, football lost its pureness when the first game was stopped for a tv timeout. It hasn't been the same since. I can't be the only person that wants to lock the guy with a red hat(on the home sideline) in a closet until the game is over. That guy seriously gets on my nerves.

Chaotic, you must really like Any Given Sunday.

"It's TV, it changed everything, changed the way we think forever. I mean the first time they stopped the game to cut away to some F'ing commercial that was the end of it. Because it was our concentration that mattered, not theirs, not some fruitcake selling cereal." -Coach D'Amato, Any Given Suday

Chaotic, you must really like Any Given Sunday.

I do like that movie. Sometimes statements open my eyes to things going on around me.

ESPN corrupted what little innocence was left.

ESPN corrupted what little innocence was left.

Nike and Under Armour are not helping.

Archived