UAT v UF

jsb29

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida showed that you can move the ball on bammer. They are good, but not unbeatable. AJ hasn't had his butt knocked around on offense yet either. Don't put this team in the BCSNCG just yet.

I still think Bama loses 3 games but my gosh that defense....

I don't know. If Bammer was going to lose 3 this season then I think either Arky or florida would have had to be one of them. They got LSU and AU, but other than that the rest of their schedule is pretty weak.

Florida showed that you can move the ball on bammer. They are good, but not unbeatable. AJ hasn't had his butt knocked around on offense yet either. Don't put this team in the BCSNCG just yet.

Did we watch the same game?  They had one long bomb and that was pretty much it

Why aren't they making a big deal about the UF fans leaving early?

Because it's not BSPN. 

Because it's not BSPN? Or because it's not Auburn? My guess is that it is a little bit of both!

Did we watch the same game?  They had one long bomb and that was pretty much it

Yep, and Florida was able to move the ball.

ok I guess 220 total yards with 13 yds rushing is good.....

They did pass well in the 1st quarter but after bamas dline took over it was over

Well yeah, after your starting QB gets knocked out and a freshman with deer in the headlights eyes is running for his life, I guess you would be correct.  :-\

Just wondering, what three teams do you think will beat them?

LSU, Auburn , and either tennessee or bowl game

I like the way you think!

I don't know. If Bammer was going to lose 3 this season then I think either Arky or florida would have had to be one of them. They got LSU and AU, but other than that the rest of their schedule is pretty weak.

That looked like a really good turd team. At this point in the season, I don't see anybody on the schedule that could beat them except LSU. If we continue to improve (especially the O-line), then we will have a chance. Thought LSU had the best defense in the country, but I'm not so sure now. Hate to say it, but Bama is the real deal this year.

I do not see anyone beating them. They have so much talent and they just slowly beat the other team down.

LSU makes plays on offense with their talent. UAT's defense will not allow that.

That D is brutal on QB's.

I do not see anyone beating them. They have so much talent and they just slowly beat the other team down.

LSU makes plays on offense with their talent. UAT's defense will not allow that.

That D is brutal on QB's.

LSU matches up well against Bama.  At this point, I'll give Bama a slight edge because they play LSU at home. 

I predicted LSU the national champs this year, but it looks like Bama could definitely keep the NC in Alabama this year.  :-X

I'm afraid the real fight for the national championship game will be on Nov 5....Bama and LSU both look to be "for real".

I'm afraid the real fight for the national championship game will be on Nov 5....Bama and LSU both look to be "for real".

Well, I sure hope LSU can beat them, Birmingham will be unbearable if they win another national championship.  They are obnoxious enough as it is!

They did look good.

LSU will need to go after McCarron. He's their weak spot.

McCarron is horrible.  Their whole offense is their running game.

They did look good.

LSU will need to go after McCarron. He's their weak spot.

McCarron is horrible.  Their whole offense is their running game.

Sounds just like South Carolina.........

Richardson will not go down. That's what I took from last nights game. Just hope somebody gets to him and can hold him long enough for 3 others to get there because he won't go down. Always breaks the first tackle. Did anybody see the play where literally it was one big moving pile and he was in the middle of it and he wasnt even close to going down? Freaking Florida dude comes in and jumps up on top the pile like he is crowd surfing and Richardsons legs don't even buckle. I was like "WTF". Dude is a freak. I hate saying it and I need to go drink some listerine now but it's the truth.

If we can find a way to stop TR though it will be interesting. I believe our boys will be ready by that time. Hell, I believe our boys will be ready to go down to Baton Rouge and give LSU all they can handle. So definitely by the time the Iron Bowl is here they will be. It's gonna be good. If you can stop TR then you can beat bama. We are gonna be able to see what works as far as moving the ball on them in the coming weeks...hopefully.

Richardson will not go down. That's what I took from last nights game. Just hope somebody gets to him and can hold him long enough for 3 others to get there because he won't go down. Always breaks the first tackle. Did anybody see the play where literally it was one big moving pile and he was in the middle of it and he wasnt even close to going down? Freaking Florida dude comes in and jumps up on top the pile like he is crowd surfing and Richardsons legs don't even buckle. I was like "WTF". Dude is a freak. I hate saying it and I need to go drink some listerine now but it's the truth.

If we can find a way to stop TR though it will be interesting. I believe our boys will be ready by that time. Hell, I believe our boys will be ready to go down to Baton Rouge and give LSU all they can handle. So definitely by the time the Iron Bowl is here they will be. It's gonna be good. If you can stop TR then you can beat bama. We are gonna be able to see what works as far as moving the ball on them in the coming weeks...hopefully.

The only team they have left that will challenge before them (before the IB) is LSU, IMO.  They've got a pretty easy remaining schedule.  I don't see Vandy, Ole Miss, Tennessee, or MSU moving the ball on that defense.

Richardson looks good, already looks like a pro out there.  Yep, he looks like a guy who gets paid to run the football. 

Richardson looks good, already looks like a pro out there.  Yep, he looks like a guy who gets paid to run the football. 

They've got a few linebackers that look like pro's too.

Archived