Lions comeback at Dallas.

around4ever

The Lions seemed totally out of this game.  Down by as much as 24 points.  They come back and score with about one minute left to beat the Cowboys 34-30.  4-0 now. 

I still cannot believe we lost that game, and take offense to all the comparisons.  :'( 

The bama of the NFL??? Really!!!  :devil:

Cowboys haven't even been relevant for almost two decades I didn't know we still had all the HATERS. :laugh: I had to say it.

The Lions seemed totally out of this game.  Down by as much as 24 points.  They come back and score with about one minute left to beat the Cowboys 34-30.   4-0 now.  

Seemed totally out, they were out.  Romo throws two interceptions returned for TD and another int. that set up their winning TD.  I have supported Romo for as long as he has been here.  I just am having trouble defending him on this one.  I know its that  gunslinger mentality, but geez 24 point lead put the gun away.  Another one on my hit list is Dez.  I have not seen him after the first quarter all season.  He is an absolute beast in the 1st Q, then is non existent after that.  This game was definitely a tale of two halves.  After first half I was thinking super bowl, second half I'm thinking we ain't ever gonna win with Roma.  :laugh:

I still cannot believe we lost that game, and take offense to all the comparisons.  :'(   

The bama of the NFL??? Really!!!  :devil:

Cowboys haven't even been relevant for almost two decades I didn't know we still had all the HATERS. :laugh: I had to say it.

The Lions seemed totally out of this game.  Down by as much as 24 points.  They come back and score with about one minute left to beat the Cowboys 34-30.   4-0 now.  

Seemed totally out, they were out.  Romo throws two interceptions returned for TD and another int. that set up their winning TD.  I have supported Romo for as long as he has been here.  I just am having trouble defending him on this one.  I know its that  gunslinger mentality, but geez 24 point lead put the gun away.  Another one on my hit list is Dez.  I have not seen him after the first quarter all season.  He is an absolute beast in the 1st Q, then is non existent after that.  This game was definitely a tale of two halves.  After first half I was thinking super bowl, second half I'm thinking we ain't ever gonna win with Roma.  :laugh:

Well as a Steeler fan my heart bleds for you.

Archived