DB Ronald Darby Update

AUSportTalk

IMO Darby is AU bound. I think that if we can hire a good OC that locks up Louis, Louis could be a good recruiter in helping us land Darby.

I like the sound of this. We really need to keep Louis and Darby is a needed position. Let's hire an OC already!!

Listening to Tallahassee sports radio today and the reporter from Warchant.com was very confident that Darby and Goldman were FSU bound.  He said that it was unfortunate that FSU had to turn Leonard Williams away, but that it would hurt less if he went to Auburn than UF (bc they play them every year).

bwaaaahahahaha....the Warchant HUGE homer! Go look at his predictions if you get time! He thinks they're getting EVERYONE! Leonard Williams wouldn't go to FSU.

That's funny considering FSU only has 4 to 6 spots left.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree.  I think Clemson is viscerally circling for scraps like vultures with Venables, but are vulnerable to the voluminous and vexing variables of recruiting -- vacating any vain chance for victories next season and volleying for 3* varsity players vaporizing any chance of success and proving the vacuum of Clemson's vapid failures is a narrow variant validating their never-ending vast vortex of mediocrity.

I must voice vociferously and most vehemently my vexation at such viscerally vomited vebiage, however, I'm pretty sure I completely agree  :)

^^^This...is impressive^^^^ And I thought Hunter S. Thompson was no longer with us.

AUGoldMine Auburn Gold Mine

RT @KeithRIVALS: RT @rivalsmike: Hearing NotreDame is out of picture for DB Ronald Darby. Not a huge surprise. FloridaState #Auburn #Clemson

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Retweeted by wareagleextra

Just minutes ago Shurburtt predicted Darby to Auburn 50.1%

I respectfully disagree -- I think it's 50.2%, but I might just be a sunshine pumper.  :P

Man if we get Louis, Goldman, and Darby we will have every FSU fan going  :o on signing day. Maybe Winston sees them all jump ship for AU and joins them!!  :-X

This is a pleasant surprise. Smuphy Tweeted this an hour ago

Smuphy: Things are look really good for Ronald Darby.

That is a surpise to me. I really thought he was lost of FSU. I just wish the same news would come out about Goldman as well.

I like, and have liked for a while, our position with Darby better than our position with Goldman.   

Looking like that's currently the case as it stands. I'm sure Darby likes the chance of playing for the only head coach who is responsible for coaching 3 Thorpe Award winners. Darby could be the fourth.

FWIW, BM now thinks that AU is the team to beat for Darby's signature.  :wedance:

:cool: Hope so!

Lots of predictions seem to be shifting.

We are in for a wild ride!

:we:

FWIW, BM now thinks that AU is the team to beat for Darby's signature.  :wedance:

:cool: Hope so!

Lots of predictions seem to be shifting.

We are in for a wild ride!

NSD is gonna be crazy for sure. Looking forward to all the action!

Well if we get Darby, Alexander, and at least one of Goldman or Williams to go with our other commits and with BVG then our Defense will back to the top real soon.

Well if we get Darby, Alexander, and at least one of Goldman or Williams to go with our other commits and with BVG then our Defense will back to the top real soon.

Seems like a week ago, our fearless AE leaders would have probably put Darby at the lowest confidence level of those 4 for a signature on Wednesday... and now he might be the highest. ?

Ish is crazy.

I've got to stop coming here and just rely on the ST's Twitter feeds.  I can't take it.

This just shows you that nobody knows what the heck they are talking about and the best thing to do is to sit back and wait until NSD, but i know no one of us can do that including me.  :laugh::wareagle:

Hearing good things about Darby.  Mods, anything new? 

A few "experts" are saying it looks good for us.  I have thought he was in for several weeks now. 

Hearing good things about Darby.  Mods, anything new? 

A few "experts" are saying it looks good for us.  I have thought he was in for several weeks now. 

Thanks!  Good news.

Archived