DB Ronald Darby Update

AUSportTalk

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm worried about Clemson leapfrogging us with the Venables hire...

I disagree.  I think Clemson is viscerally circling for scraps like vultures with Venables, but are vulnerable to the voluminous and vexing variables of recruiting -- vacating any vain chance for victories next season and volleying for 3* varsity players vaporizing any chance of success and proving the vacuum of Clemson's vapid failures is a narrow variant validating their never-ending vast vortex of mediocrity.

I disagree.  I think Clemson is viscerally circling for scraps like vultures with Venables, but are vulnerable to the voluminous and vexing variables of recruiting -- vacating any vain chance for victories next season and volleying for 3* varsity players vaporizing any chance of success and proving the vacuum of Clemson's vapid failures is a narrow variant validating their never-ending vast vortex of mediocrity.

Is "V" your tongue twisting letter of the day  :laugh:

It will only take1 or 2 more seasons for players to realize Flordia St's going nowhere.

I agree.  With the way FSU has recruited the past 2-3 years they should be in a BCS game every year, they should OWN the ACC.  Really not much competition. 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is "V" your tongue twisting letter of the day  :laugh:

Yes... But the dasterdly deeds of those dim witted demons demonstrates the desperate decisions that they dare to deliver, directly declares their total lack of recruiting domination.

I must voice vociferously and most vehemently my vexation at such viscerally vomited vebiage, however, I'm pretty sure I completely agree  :)

I'm getting more and more pissed with FSU/Fisher trying to get in these kids heads.  Looks like so many top guys have FSU on their short list.  God, I wish ole Bowden was still takin his naps down there. >:(

Fisher knows how to recruit and he runs a program in fertile recruiting grounds with great tradition. I'm honestly surprised it's taken him this long to recruit as well as he has this year.

I must voice vociferously and most vehemently my vexation at such viscerally vomited vebiage, however, I'm pretty sure I completely agree  :)

A valid evaluation of a veritable bevy of verbiage

v-for-vendetta-5-11-10-kc.jpg

Sounds about right

I'm getting more and more pissed with FSU/Fisher trying to get in these kids heads.  Looks like so many top guys have FSU on their short list.  God, I wish ole Bowden was still takin his naps down there. >:(

Fisher knows how to recruit and he runs a program in fertile recruiting grounds with great tradition. I'm honestly surprised it's taken him this long to recruit as well as he has this year.

Well it's a good thing FSU only has 4 to 6 spots left in this class. I just hope they can win some of their battles with recruits that does not involve Auburn.

IMO Darby is AU bound. I think that if we can hire a good OC that locks up Louis, Louis could be a good recruiter in helping us land Darby.

I like the sound of this. We really need to keep Louis and Darby is a needed position. Let's hire an OC already!!

IMO Darby is AU bound. I think that if we can hire a good OC that locks up Louis, Louis could be a good recruiter in helping us land Darby.

I like the sound of this. We really need to keep Louis and Darby is a needed position. Let's hire an OC already!!

Listening to Tallahassee sports radio today and the reporter from Warchant.com was very confident that Darby and Goldman were FSU bound.  He said that it was unfortunate that FSU had to turn Leonard Williams away, but that it would hurt less if he went to Auburn than UF (bc they play them every year).

For those searching for an OC...wait til monday. Chizik wants to wait til his coach is available but he will not wait until after the Super Bowl.

For those searching for an OC...wait til monday. Chizik wants to wait til his coach is available but he will not wait until after the Super Bowl.

Yep. GO GIANTS!

The consensus with most analysts is that Darby and Goldman are going to FSU. Only a couple auburn beat guys think we have a shot.

Correct on Darby but most national recruiting analysts have AU leading for Goldman now...not just coming from AU writers.

I have no info on it, but I agree with you.  I think if Chizik is looking at someone from the NFL who is still in the playoffs, he may have been trying to wait until they got bounced.  But I bet he would go ahead and spill it if they win this weekend since signing day is so close.

Listening to Tallahassee sports radio today and the reporter from Warchant.com was very confident that Darby and Goldman were FSU bound.  He said that it was unfortunate that FSU had to turn Leonard Williams away, but that it would hurt less if he went to Auburn than UF (bc they play them every year).

bwaaaahahahaha....the Warchant HUGE homer! Go look at his predictions if you get time! He thinks they're getting EVERYONE! Leonard Williams wouldn't go to FSU.

The consensus with most analysts is that Darby and Goldman are going to FSU. Only a couple auburn beat guys think we have a shot.

Correct on Darby but most national recruiting analysts have AU leading for Goldman now...not just coming from AU writers.

I hope you are right

Archived