THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Whew!! Friday!! And before you ask, my back, hip and now the right leg are killing me. :banghead: This is the worst it's been in a long time.

Doc-in-the-box tonight/first thing in the morning, vicodin, flexeril, maybe a steroid shot; better by Tuesday. Sorry man, suffered with it for years, NOT fun.

be careful with a steroid shot some bad stuff going around causing Meningitis

True here also, trying to remember if prednisone is good for that, heck it seem to be good for just about anything. :dunno:

I was curious why you hadn't mentioned that song yet? Now I know.

Has anyone watched any of the Carver/Auburn game on BSPNU? JJ is a S-T-U-D, dang..........

I hate to say he reminds me of someone, but he reminds me of someone.........

I wonder who Carolina plays this weekend?

Edited by telling tiger

I've been taking flexeril for a week. It's not doing much. Ibuprofen works almost as good. The chiropractor can at least relieve the pain and realign the lower back.

I was curious why you hadn't mentioned that song yet? Now I know.

Has anyone watched any of the Carver/Auburn game on BSPNU? JJ is a S-T-U-D, dang..........

I hate to say he reminds me of someone, but he reminds me of someone.........

I wonder who Carolina plays this weekend?

JJ is definitely a stud. Why is he not a 5* QB? I was more excited to see RF. He has not impressed me at all.

He is very good when he wants to be. It appeared that he took plays off or was tentative. Then he would go 100% and nothing could stop him. He also looked to have a slight limp.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Chizik was over in my neck of the woods tonight at the Muscle Shoals/Hartselle game watching Dee Liner. MSHS won.

RF was a non factor until he decided to be a factor. his style of play reminded me of the effort Fairley used to give, until he decided to play every play. TO ME, IMHO, I am afraid he believes his press coverage. That bothers me.I'll shut up about that now.

Hey 88, barn and eff. how is/was everybody?

Luginbill called the game, he still had him rated middle of the pack, then JJ was all he could talk about the whole game, if he doesn't move up after that game, I hate the rating system/recruiting analyst more than I already do and there isn't much room left for that.

Edited by telling tiger