THE ASYLUM

bigbird

2 hours ago, autiger88 said:

This is a great place to come and just chat with no drama. We had it going back in the day like 10 years ago. I want to get it started again, so certain people can just get away from the drama of the football board lol 

Sassy Season 3 GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It's a good debate. The Office is awesome. Have you seen the original British version? I know @augolf1716has.

Yep love it, I'm into a lot of British comedy though there is some people out there who prefer the American one but I'm one that's like both.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Yep love it, I'm into a lot of British comedy though there is some people out there who prefer the American one but I'm one that's like both.

Me too. They're very different which is great.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

That's who it was I couldn't think of it last night. Why did he get mad for ? 🤷 

weegs had a tendency to get pissed if he couldn't handle a discussion. So he would pack up and take his toys home aka delete the thread he started. He deleted more then one thread he started

16 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Me too. They're very different which is great.

Yep I'm glad they went in a different direction after the first season and didn't just try and copy the British version.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

weegs had a tendency to get pissed if he couldn't handle a discussion. So he would pack up and take his toys home aka delete the thread he started. He deleted more then one thread he started

Yeah I remember that he was about as bad as a certain member on here right now. You know who I'm talking about 😁🤐🤣

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Yeah I remember that he was about as bad as a certain member on here right now. You know who I'm talking about 😁🤐🤣

Sounds like bird to me

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Crawfish etouffee

We had my wife's Grandparents come from San Diego last night so I cooked some pulled pork, collards and oven roasted potatoes. 

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

We had my wife's Grandparents come from San Diego last night so I cooked some pulled pork, collards and oven roasted potatoes. 

Wifey pan grilled some mahi with a salad last night. I made a huge batch of bolognese. Didn't get into it last night. Will have it over some fresh pappardelle tonight, save some leftovers for lunch tomorrow, and freeze the rest. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Wifey pan grilled some mahi with a salad last night. I made a huge batch of bolognese. Didn't get into it last night. Will have it over some fresh pappardelle tonight, save some leftovers for lunch tomorrow, and freeze the rest. 

Sounds delicious. 

• Like 1

It’s starting to get cold here in the NC mountains, so we had chili and corn bread.  Woke up to 36 degrees and took the dogs for a walk.  A brisk walk.  I did a little over a mile and they did 3 miles.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Anybody still wanna participate in the asylum or nah? 🤣

I'm game. Just not much to bring to the conversation on my end. In the doldrums a bit. Sort of a groundhog day effect with my routine these days. Even with 2 small kids and Halloween weekend upon us. Getting to hang out with an old friend Saturday night, though. Will be meeting his fiancee. I hope she's cooler than the last one.

There is some stuff on the horizon but it's mostly kid and wife focused. I need to carve out some space to do my own thing. Maybe at least get back to some pickup old man soccer or something. Of course, the shape I'm in (or not in) right now...

Sincerely,
Eeyore

Had a Basal skin cancer ED&C procedure this morning on my leg. Weird place to have it imo after working all my young on my Dad's farm and playing golf since I was 12. Sunscreen wasn't around in younger years never worn a cap except when I played golf and the only time I get skin cancer is a small spot on my leg. Been going to the dermatologist regularly for 40 years I stongly suggest everyone do the same. 

• Like 1