THE ASYLUM

bigbird

On 12/24/2020 at 6:53 PM, augolf1716 said:

No............... my guess he's in prison

Well he didn't kill you or bird so....I don't know what else he would have went to prison for😁😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm down.  We need to clean out and reassign some new cells.  

Who's on the invite list?

Whoever you want I'm just here y'all run things 🤣 I should get an honorary badge though for being one of the longstanding cell holders 🤣 I'm honestly not on the same level with anybody like I was with the originals its just you, @augolf1716@around4everthat's about all I really know now. 

Edited by autiger88

What's up Golf how you doing this find morning ? You enjoying the s*** show that happened last night🤣 

22 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Sounds good

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

What's up Golf how you doing this find morning ? You enjoying the s*** show that happened last night🤣 

I just want to make it clear that it was all your fault.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Hell no....... I say that with peace and love

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I just want to make it clear that it was all your fault.

Listen here 😁 nevermind it kinda was I already said I'm sorry 🤣

James has had a bleed of one sort or the other for the past 2 months. I've been doing treatments every 2-3 hours for 2+ months. He has missed 4 of the last 6 weeks in this grading period and we're scrambling to get him caught up. He made it back to school yesterday in his wheelchair and said he had a great day. This morning, another bleed on his opposite hamstring and is now again layed up at home.  I haven't worked in 3 months. We're all completely and utterly exhausted with real no sense of hope for it to get better.  James is sad. The happy, go-lucky kid growing up is slowly morphing into a frustrated, angry, depressed teen and we just long for him to be pain free and able to have any semblance of a "normal" life.

Otherwise...

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

James has had a bleed of one sort or the other for the past 2 months. I've been doing treatments every 2-3 hours for 2+ months. He has missed 4 of the last 6 weeks in this grading period and we're scrambling to get him caught up. He made it back to school yesterday in his wheelchair and said he had a great day. This morning, another bleed on his opposite hamstring and is now again layed up at home.  I haven't worked in 3 months. We're all completely and utterly exhausted with real no sense of hope for it to get better.  James is sad. The happy, go-lucky kid growing up is slowly morphing into a frustrated, angry, depressed teen and we just long for him to be pain free and able to have any semblance of a "normal" life.

Otherwise...

I'm so sorry Bird to hear that I'll keep him in my prayers, I hope he can feel even a little bit better soon. I wish I could help more. But I'm here to talk to distract you at least.

Edited by autiger88
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Otherwise...

Sending love, Bird. Like 88, I wish I could send something more useful than that. But for what it's worth, folks from pretty far away think about your son, your wife and you more than might realize. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

I'm so sorry Bird to hear that I'll keep him in my prayers, I hope he can feel even a little bit better soon. I wish I could help more. But I'm here to talk to distract you at least.

52 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

🙏 for James.

49 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Sending love, Bird. Like 88, I wish I could send something more useful than that. But for what it's worth, folks from pretty far away think about your son, your wife and you more than might realize. 

Thanks guys, it's been a hard few years in our house. I appreciate the prayers and friendships. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Who's this loof kid?

He's been asking himself that for, uh, more than 40 years. Heard he's found the answer a few times, but he was three sheets to the wind and couldn't remember the next day.