Good preveiw for the season

AU64

This is from AUC but is not restricted as far as I can tell so I would think it qualifies to be noted here:

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Auburn-baseball-update-13208422/1

Anyway, provides a detailed analysis of the coming season with info on all guys expected to be on the team in the spring.

I keep going to more and more baseball games each year. Have been to every home-Columbus AU Hockey game this year - does that tell you how bad this year is. After reading this it sounds like this may be the most interesting big sport at Auburn. Thanks for the Info!

Thanks for the update, nice find. My concern is that our schedule is so weak that unless we win the SEC outright or at least go deep into the tournament we still won't make the NCAA's. Unless I missed it, we don't have a single major OOC opponent all year.

Thanks for the update, nice find. My concern is that our schedule is so weak that unless we win the SEC outright or at least go deep into the tournament we still won't make the NCAA's. Unless I missed it, we don't have a single major OOC opponent all year.

Yep...I don;t understand that...may make the W-L look good but the RPI will suffer badly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived