Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

Defense off to bad start. UGa owns our DBs...just walking down the field. Is BVG at the game?

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game will be well over by halftime.

If it happens, at least we won't be the only team in AL that would have lost tonight.

Johnny Football takes the spread in to Tuscaloser and beats that tide. TAM played some defense when it counted too.

aTm was almost mistake free. bama made too many mistakes.

We should be on the phone with Gus right NOW!

I'm all for that. The spread beats bama yet again and we go away from the spread. Go figure.

No push at all... thanks yox..doin great

Yox used to be the man. After reading Heath Evans' comments, I believe they pulled Yox's teeth.

This is the time of year where I think that we should start to mail out cards to big ol cornfed boys from Iowa with pictures of our thermostats and cheerleaders. We are so small. No push.

This is the time of year where I think that we should start to mail out cards to big ol cornfed boys from Iowa with pictures of our thermostats and cheerleaders. We are so small. No push.

So sad but true.

Well lets see if we at least have enough pride to not let this get out of hand like last year. We got some respect from LSU now they need to get some from UGa. So far it doesn't look like they want to.

I hope the coaches realize that there is nothing to lose. We need to have call agressive plays to give us some chances. 4th and inches, go for it!

Weren't they at "nothing to lose" 6 weeks ago?

Archived