2013 4* JUCO DT Lavon Hooks (Ole Miss signee)

ellitor

EDW scares me as a fan because he reports rumors, contacts recruits, says things that aren't verified (and if they are true they would know if the staff wanted them to) and people thinks he has great sources.

Recipe for a disaster

I agree that's why I like to ask E...if anyone knows recruiting its E and he tells it like it is. Although those Prattville folks can be crazy sometimes lol :)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The coaches made multiple calls to Hooks the last 2 days and really gotten him to think hard about Auburn. I will say this now because it looks like Auburn getting Hooks is a real possibility. If we land him without a visit and get him through mostly phone calls then that will be a BOOM move as to what Gus can do in recruiting,

The coaches made multiple calls to Hooks the last 2 days and really gotten him to think hard about Auburn. I will say this now because it looks like Auburn getting Hooks is a real possibility. If we land him without a visit and get him through mostly phone calls then that will be a BOOM move as to what Gus can do in recruiting,

Great info E! You said a mouthful brother.

If Auburn pulls Hooks at this point, then wow...however, I don't think there would be any chance whatsoever if not for him being an Auburn fan growing up. All of us who were raised in orange and blue know how that is.

Also, since the topic was brought up, I'd like to take a second to commend E for all his hard work compiling recruiting information. He does a great job of sifting through the drivel to find the good stuff, and has picked up a couple of real contacts along the way because of his diligence. We all sincerely appreciate it, brother! :cheers:

If Auburn pulls Hooks at this point, then wow...however, I don't think there would be any chance whatsoever if not for him being an Auburn fan growing up. All of us who were raised in orange and blue know how that is.

Also, since the topic was brought up, I'd like to take a second to commend E for all his hard work compiling recruiting information. He does a great job of sifting through the drivel to find the good stuff, and has picked up a couple of real contacts along the way because of his diligence. We all sincerely appreciate it, brother! :cheers:

Very well said sir!

Ellitor this is Scooter let me ask u cause my source does not know, if we get hooks we are not going to go as hard at Liner. Just put all our effort into Foster have u heard

We will go hard after all 3 elite DTs on our board until we get 2 of them...and may still pursue the 3rd hard as well.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Ellitor was told with Lemoner and Ford,and there is two more that has said to be one of the biggest surprise. oh i forgot this. From his mouth like i said he has been on the money with a lot,i told him this sounded stupid Holland to put on as much weight as he can and see about him at DT. Also really pushing Jay prosh to play linebacker,that is why i see them not pushing so hard at LBs

..and without a DL coach presently there..impressive

Like I also say,not an insider but friend is the best insider. Seems pressure in mounting up with Jay Prosh moving to linebacker.

Scooter, with all respect to your friend, he's just messing with you, playing a joke. Prosch to LB and Holland to DT is ridiculous. Neither one is physically suited for those positions.

Plus Holland and Prosch do not have enough eligibility left to learn a new position. I see Prosch being very valuable in Gus's offense. Eric Smith was a unsung hero in the running game. He opened up a lot of holes and sealed a lot of lanes.

ohhhhh i did not say he was right on that holland thing,but the Prosh thing carried some credit. when looking that he played a linebacker before. I am an Auburn Alum not an Alabama Alum give me a little credit.

Did Prosh not play linbacker b4

in high school. I dont see him moving, He will be a great full back in Gus's "buck schweep" plays

It could be but the coaching staff b4 said they just wanted him as fullback not linebacker,this staff has not told him that. Could be bs my friend but looked back at players like Egua 6 2 256 pounds. I have put things oon here and he has been right on. So Trainer I called bs on the Holland story but not the Prosh story as of yet.

When you say "real possibility" do you mean that it is likely (as in better than a 50% chance) we get him over Ole Miss?

Archived