2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

Though I'd like to have Jovon sign with us again, I'll believe it when I see his name on the dotted line and faxed to Auburn on signing day. But until then, I see him pulling out and putting on an UAT hat.

It's not going to NSD. Jovon is an EE and will enroll in January.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The staff and fans have been pretty supportive of Jovon through all of this it would be pretty dirty of him to spurn that and go to them of all people.

The staff and fans have been pretty supportive of Jovon through all of this it would be pretty dirty of him to spurn that and go to them of all people.

That comes from the POV of taking recruiting way too personally. If he choose Bama and does it to what he believes is the best choice for him regardless of what any of us think or feel, then it would be in no way dirty at all.

He's free to go where he wants and he's earned that right. I hope it's AU.

isn't Jovon the recruit that stated he would make us all forget about the TJY flip? For that reason alone he should recommit to Auburn. Just sayin' WDE

isn't Jovon the recruit that stated he would make us all forget about the TJY flip? For that reason alone he should recommit to Auburn. Just sayin' WDE

A lot has changed in his life since then. He "should" commit wherever is best for him, and it shouldn't have anything to do with some comment he made- possibly off the cuff and passed on out of context- a couple years ago.

A lot has changed in his life since then. He "should" commit wherever is best for him, and it shouldn't have anything to do with some comment he made- possibly off the cuff and passed on out of context- a couple years ago.

The thing is, we all know that AU is best for Jovon.

AU feels he is still an AU lean after the weekend. So I'm told.

His comment was: "If Auburn people are still upset with losing Yeldon after next year, I haven't done my job". Pretty clear-cut there, though I do agree that he shouldn't be held to a statement he made when the circumstances were different.

All indications from my sources are that Jovon will sign with Auburn and it's not even close. That and a dollar bill will get you four quarters in change.

The nice part is Yeldon has turned out to be nothing special. All that hoopla and he is about to lose his starting gig to Henry. He is good, but Mason showed him up big time last season. Anyone still butthurt over that kid just wants a reason to be upset.

Would be interesting to see the battle between Javon, Roc, and Barber next season. Grant is the guy we really need a replacement for, IMO (Truitt?).

His comment was: "If Auburn people are still upset with losing Yeldon after next year, I haven't done my job".

Gotcha, thank you. I kinda love that quote...

All indications from my sources are that Jovon will sign with Auburn and it's not even close.

...and I love the thought of that even more.

AU feels he is still an AU lean after the weekend. So I'm told.

Good to hear. Thanks WDE.

His comment was: "If Auburn people are still upset with losing Yeldon after next year, I haven't done my job".

Gotcha, thank you. I kinda love that quote...

All indications from my sources are that Jovon will sign with Auburn and it's not even close.

...and I love the thought of that even more.

Mikey, thanks for this. I wish he would pull the trigger.

Even if he pulls the trigger and commits to Auburn now, what's gonna happen as signing day it closer? we've all seen too many AU commitments flip to the dark side days before or on signing day.

Even if he pulls the trigger and commits to Auburn now, what's gonna happen as signing day it closer? we've all seen too many AU commitments flip to the dark side days before or on signing day.

he is an early commit so don't worry about signing day....

He's an EE. We'd have until December before he enrolled. He was faithful the first time if I remember, I'm confident he'd stay faithful again.

he is an early commit so don't worry about signing day....

Thank you phan.

One of the best things about Jovon is his vision when he runs. He is very good about following his blockers and seeing where the hole is going to be, not just where it is. A lot of the time, that is how he turns a 5 yd gain into a break away touchdown

You are relentless.

When is he set to commit?

Sometime before his juco football season is all he has said to this point.

You are relentless.

The LBS is strong with this one.

Archived