Ohio abortion clinic closes after failed inspection

Auburn85

http://tribune-chron...isap=1&nav=5031

CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio (AP) — A northeastern Ohio abortion provider has closed after failing a state health and safety inspection.

The Ohio Department of Health ordered abortion provider Capital Care Network of Cuyahoga Falls to stop operations in an April 16 letter and says it soon will revoke the clinic's license.

The clinic can appeal the order but has shuttered its doors. One of its owners did not immediately return an email seeking comment Wednesday.

The health department says inspectors found numerous violations during a Feb. 21 inspection, including undertrained staff, failure to maintain a safe and sanitary environment and failure to maintain patient documentation.

The health department gave the clinic a chance to request a hearing about a proposal to revoke its license, but says the clinic did not reply.

When are we going to hear about Congress or the AG wanting an investigation and immediate inspections of all abortion clinics? When the President stops visiting baby killing "gala's" I guess.

They have no thought process. According to the spin wiz they (fetus) are just tissue.

Am I being sarcastic? Partly.

I noted how Barry was yapping off about supporting Planned Parenthood, at said baby killing gala. I also recall he made a bold claim of putting on comfortable walking shoes, to join the union goons, should they need folks for a protest march. Barry ducked out of that pretty quickly, as I recall.

Dude talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk.

A few thousand less dead babies. Thank you health department. Wish all of those baby killing clinics could be shut down.

These babes still could be murdered. Women wanting an abortion can go to other clinics, or (I hate to say this) take matters into their own hands. Shutting down abortion clinics doesn't necessarily prevent babies being murdered..

Archived