Florida Facilities Tour

RunInRed

I'm sure there are some attractive spots on their campus, but I have never seen them. The stadium and campus look like they were built in the 1970's. Florida State is ten times prettier.

UF is the premier school in Florida by far but FSU is the better party school. UF fans are way more obnoxious though.

I'm sure there are some attractive spots on their campus, but I have never seen them. The stadium and campus look like they were built in the 1970's. Florida State is ten times prettier.

IMHO (living in Tallahassee, working a mile from FSU) FSU is a urban planners nightmare, a combo of 20 types of architecture, none interesting, on the dumpiest part of the dumpiest street in town (Tenn St). Having said that, FSU is less ugly than UF. The funniest part about FSU is the tens of millions of $ to build their new football stadium was not only paid by all Floridians (UF grads, Miami grads, etc) since they attached classrooms to it (brilliant) but they hired Bull-Gator owned & run Culpepper construction to build most of it.

UF is the premier school in Florida by far but FSU is the better party school. UF fans are way more obnoxious though.

Depends on which subject of study you're talking about. FSU is near the top nationally in musicology, theater, film and physics.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing the statues they have of their Heisman winner's begs the question. Why didn't we put helmets on the statues that we have?

The faces on ours are pretty bad, and you play football with a helmet on anyways.

Archived