2015 3* DT Jaunt'avius Johnson commits to AU!

ellitor

saw de with an Alabama hat on earlier in jacks

1. de?

2. New member... strange unverifiable info... forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not see what he did, can someone please explain. War Eagle JJ, welcome to the family.

I read the notes above and now know what he did. Thanks. Glad we are his team! I wish someone could repost the video. By the time I got on, he had his AU shirt on already.

I did not see what he did, can someone please explain. War Eagle JJ, welcome to the family.

As I said on the previous page...

He put on a bama hat...

then an AU hat... and then said "it just aint right"

then walked off and put on an AU shirt and hat

BOOM!

Welcome, and War Eagle! I'm glad I got to see him live, because the photos available didn't do him much justice. that kid is a manchild. I hope he can perform on the field. We will need him next year.

I spent some time looking for more video on JJ and I was not successful. Does anyone ha ve access to more highlight video on JJ?

Glad we got our first DL commit of this cycle and glad it is JJ! Welcome to the family. I don't approve of all the slight of hand stuff but as long as it ends with a commit to the good guys then I can live with it!

I hate that announcement. Bet Gus didn't approve. No need for the antics, especially from someone trying to prove they deserve a 4th star.

War Eagle JJ...keep it classy bruh!

Still makes me laugh that people schedule an announcement ceremony, show up with cameras and microphones to record it and stream it on the internet for people to tune in and watch live in the middle of a week day... and then everybody gets upset when the kids put on a show.

War Eagle and congrats, big man.

Still makes me laugh that people schedule an announcement ceremony, show up with cameras and microphones to record it and stream it on the internet for people to tune in and watch live in the middle of a week day... and then everybody gets upset when the kids put on a show.

War Eagle and congrats, big man.

Agreed. Just becaue a kid is creative in that way and likes to put on a show does not mean he is a bad person.

I hate that announcement. Bet Gus didn't approve. No need for the antics, especially from someone trying to prove they deserve a 4th star.

Yeah but it's a different generation...it's been happening for a while now and i don't expect it to change...welcome to the family JJ...War Eagle!

That's one heck of a point you got there McLoofus, if people don't want to see the show they can always stop watching!

Looking forward seeing some more video of this guy. Hopefully some comes out during his senior year.

Yeah but it's a different generation...it's been happening for a while now and i don't expect it to change...welcome to the family JJ...War Eagle!

Many of us don't see that as the "Auburn way"...and that includes me....I think back to Andrew Williams and Kerryon Johnson.....that's more my idea about what I like see from AU people but as noted....it's a new world out there....but I also note that this kind of stuff does not always lead to a good end. But welcome aboard big guy.

Kid did something new and different. It worked out well for us. I hope he becomes another Monty. Can we get more film on JJ?

The antics don't bother me...especially when they pick AU.

Seriously though, kid's just having fun. At least he didn't drag it out forever and create a big spectacle like that kid out of AHS.

The antics don't bother me...especially when they pick AU.

Seriously though, kid's just having fun. At least he didn't drag it out forever and create a big spectacle like that kid out of AHS.

Which one ...haha

First let me say I'm 4 times older than Mr. Johnson so I''m deffently of a different generation. Then let me say some people need to pull that corn cob out of thier a$$. While I would not anounce that way, I enjoyed watching JJ having fun making his anouncement. Afterall isn't that what college sports is all about, enjoyment? Goodness knows there are plenty of real life and death issues if that is what you want to watch, but for me I love Auburn and I enjoy Auburn sports.

JJ, welcome to the greatest family anywhere and I'm glad you are an Auburn Man!

Archived