2015 3* DT Jaunt'avius Johnson commits to AU!

ellitor

I really hope coach Garner talks JJ into commiting and then sign with Auburn. We need some d-linemen for 2015.

Yep.

Mm-Hmm.

*Insert something really obvious or a 1-word reply to try and raise my post count like other posters on here*

Correct.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope coach Garner talks JJ into commiting and then sign with Auburn. We need some d-linemen for 2015.

Yep.

Mm-Hmm.

*Insert something really obvious or a 1-word reply to try and raise my post count like other posters on here*

Quite.

Yep.

Mm-Hmm.

Totally. ;)

Yep.

Mm-Hmm.

Richard

Yep.

Mm-Hmm.

Lulz

Yep.

Mm-Hmm.

Lulz

+1!

Did I wind up in a short-bus thread?

Well, that's entirely too many words.

But it's really obvious, so it still fits the parameters. :laugh:

We need to start some sort of campaign to get both JJ and TT.

• 1 month later...

Bryan Matthews @BMattAU 57s

DATE SET | DT Jauntavius Johnson will announce his commitment Aug. 6

I know we haven't heard much lately, but I just have a good gut feeling about this one.

Archived