2016 4* QB Jawon Pass (Louisville commit)

Austintxtiger

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petrino is really turning out pro QBs too ... ha. He did well in getting Campbell back on track as sophomore, but Borges propelled him to the NFL. The only other pro QB I can think of from Petrino is Mallett.

Like him or not Petrino is a great QB coach. And he deserves much of the credit for Campbell.

Petrino is really turning out pro QBs too ... ha. He did well in getting Campbell back on track as sophomore, but Borges propelled him to the NFL. The only other pro QB I can think of from Petrino is Mallett.

Bridgewater was pretty good too...

Charlie strong was coach then right?

Yeah he was.

He's right, we all know it was Chiz who should get the credit for Cam. True developer of talent.

^ IMLO

Just curious how many Petrino QBs are in the NFL?

Mallet still there?

He was the QB coach at ASU with Jake Plummer drafted 42nd, 1 year, 1 QB drafted. He had some very good qbs at Louisville as well, Stefan Lefors, Brian Brohm, Chris Redman (when he was OC). Selected # 121, 56, and 75th respectively, 4 years, 3 qbs drafted. Only 1 of his 3 QB's at Arkansas (his first year there) didn't get drafted, Casey Dick. I hate Petrino as much as anyone but he can get QB's to the NFL, now as far as them playing long careers , that has not been shown yet. Only QBs left I believe are Mallett and Wilson. Redman retired

Just curious how many Petrino QBs are in the NFL?

Mallet still there?

What about Chris Redman

Pretty sure Mallett's holding a clipboard somewhere. Not sure about Redman.

I take no issue with Pass thinking he'll develop better at Louisville, but he should have said that instead of what he did.

Bridgewater was pretty good too...

Charlie strong was coach then right?

Yeah he was.

You're exactly right. My bad.

Can't stand Petrino. He is a lousy human being. So glad he is not at AU. I don't care if he can coach QB's; he certainly can't coach life.

Can't stand Petrino. He is a lousy human being. So glad he is not at AU. I don't care if he can coach QB's; he certainly can't coach life.

The worst thing Gene Chizik ever did was force otherwise decent Auburn people to utter the words "Hire Petrino". Those were dark and desperate times, my friends.

Knowing what I know now, I would have hired him and paid for his motorcycle insurance out of my own pocket.

don't we open with UL this year? I would love to see us hang 500+ passing yards on them..................... with finesse. LOL

Ha. I hope so!

Shouldn't this be moved to Rival's? I mean he has "committed" somewhere else and the staff supposedly is not pursuing him.

AU is satisfied for the moment only taking Woody in this class at QB so this thread will be moved.

Shouldn't this be moved to Rival's? I mean he has "committed" somewhere else and the staff supposedly is not pursuing him.

AU is satisfied for the moment only taking Woody in this class at QB so this thread will be moved.

Good to know. Thanks for your hard work.

Now that Jawon has committed to Louisville and we have Woody, are we done in recruiting quarterbacks for next year?

Now that Jawon has committed to Louisville and we have Woody, are we done in recruiting quarterbacks for next year?

Look up 3 posts, ellitor's got ya covered.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived