Has Bama seen CW and RB in the same backfeild?

DKW 86

I'm hoping they totally overwhelm the Bammer D. As per another thread, their D has racked up their totals against some sub-par competition. The only two teams they've played with any 'talent' are UT and LSU, both were losses. I think a 'quality' team will really show that they are not the best D in the land. (if they ever were). For all the bammers on here, you got a good D, but not the best (IMO). Not slam, just my opinion.

Forgive my "arrogance" but I think the UA defense will be exploited in numerous ways today.

I'm hoping they totally overwhelm the Bammer D. As per another thread, their D has racked up their totals against some sub-par competition.  The only two teams they've played with any 'talent' are UT and LSU, both were losses.  I think a 'quality' team will really show that they are not the best D in the land. (if they ever were).  For all the bammers on here, you got a good D, but not the best (IMO).  Not slam, just my opinion.

124073[/snapback]

Those really weren't Vandy Tide losses. Remember they were cheated out of wins in both games... :blink:

Archived