2015 3* S Ben Edwards (Stanford signee)

EagleDamnWar

Leave it to a female to grossly overreact...

Anyone who claims to post "insider info" needs to have the balls to take the good with the bad. I'm sure WDEWDE can stick up for himself. LMFAO at flaming someone for pointing out that something was wrong. The idea that these guys need to be treated like kings who cant be critiqued is absurd, and that is coming from someone who played a minor "insider" card long before any of these cats stepped foot on this forum.

Cant expect to have your ass kissed 24/7.

damn straight. most of the guys that post info havn't said a word no matter what has been said only one or two has had to cry like a little titty baby, cuz someone critiqued them alittle. THE MAIN PROBLEM WAS A FEW THAT BLASTED ANYONE THAT DIDN'T AGREE WITH THE INSIDERS INFO. this site will get info just like all the rest with or without any insiders period. theirs always another one ready to step up. 95% of the info from here comes from a paysite and the rest is all opinions. and that is THE INSIDE WORD

'There's' ... the word you want is 'there's'.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just caught up on the thread. Fwiw, as I read AUTiger2012's initial post to WarDamnEagleWDE, I took it as just a little teasing. Everything after that post, yikes lol. Upon reading the rest of the thread, I did notice when those two were able to address each other, it appears that is exactly how it was meant and taken.

The next time a mod postion comes open, I nominate AUBritt. He/She has done a good job keeping this thread in order.

Who the heck is Ben Edwards anyway? Never heard of him......of course, I haven't started following 2015 recruiting yet.

No way I would put up with the kind of crap the mods do. But I appreciate the thought, msg.

After4, I know you like to pretend; but you do know that I'm male. Maybe it wins you points with friends of yours to consider calling someone a 'female' an insult; where I come from, women deserve at least as much respect as men.

No, I legitimately thought you were female. I assumed that 'britt' was short for Brittany.

Sorry bro, you should have picked a more masculine screen name ;)

After4, I know you like to pretend; but you do know that I'm male. Maybe it wins you points with friends of yours to consider calling someone a 'female' an insult; where I come from, women deserve at least as much respect as men.

No, I legitimately thought you were female. I assumed that 'britt' was short for Brittany.

Sorry bro, you should have picked a more masculine screen name ;)

Well, we went through this before (about your confused gender identification). In any case, I don't consider 'female' or 'feminine' as insults, so no need to apologize for anything other than your ignorance.

Fortunately for everyone, I'm fine with my masculinity, with my name, and with my screen name. I don't need to hide behind a super villain.

post info, read it, take it for what its worth and go on your way. the recruiting moderator should put info up and organize it not try to be fidel castro.

So now E is Fidel Castro? Oh, that's right .. y'all ran E off. Good for you. Excellent for the recruiting boards. Nice job.

Well, we went through this before (about your confused gender identification)

We did? Sorry, I spend so much time being an internet badass that I can't possibly keep up with every exchange :-/

Arguing on the internet is extremely taxing, you know.

Well, we went through this before (about your confused gender identification)

We did? Sorry, I spend so much time being an internet badass that I can't possibly keep up with every exchange :-/

Arguing on the internet is extremely taxing, you know.

You probably repressed it, since you didn't get the reply you wanted when you asked me for a date ....

post info, read it, take it for what its worth and go on your way. the recruiting moderator should put info up and organize it not try to be fidel castro.

So now E is Fidel Castro? Oh, that's right .. y'all ran E off. Good for you. Excellent for the recruiting boards. Nice job.

i didn't run anyone off and he will get over it he's just burnt out like everyone else now that its over and if that's not it he needs to quit being so sensitive

Hahaha I remember that, but I seriously dont remember any reply to that. Sorry.

BTW Ellitor is posting over on TD with a much more rowdy crowd...kind of makes you question the whole "he left because people were being mean to him" theory. In reality he probably got exhausted from people swinging from his nuts constantly.

Hahaha I remember that, but I seriously dont remember any reply to that. Sorry.

BTW Ellitor is posting over on TD with a much more rowdy crowd...kind of makes you question the whole "he left because people were being mean to him" theory. In reality he probably got exhausted from people swinging from his nuts constantly.

Perhaps so ... this will be very funny if WDEWDE does in fact change his screen name to 'slapnuts'.

yeah he's been on td a long time. they all hate aufamily and half have been banned at some point. he told them he had to babysit a bunch of kids on aufamily. its better over their anyways because you get premium content summarized and you can post what you want. i am over their now more then aufamily. in fact you will know almost all the info first if you go their.

For us newbies that don't know all tha abbreviations, what site is TD that you are referring to?

Tigerdroppings.com

Leave it to a female to grossly overreact...

Anyone who claims to post "insider info" needs to have the balls to take the good with the bad. I'm sure WDEWDE can stick up for himself. LMFAO at flaming someone for pointing out that something was wrong. The idea that these guys need to be treated like kings who cant be critiqued is absurd, and that is coming from someone who played a minor "insider" card long before any of these cats stepped foot on this forum.

Cant expect to have your ass kissed 24/7.

damn straight. most of the guys that post info havn't said a word no matter what has been said only one or two has had to cry like a little titty baby, cuz someone critiqued them alittle. THE MAIN PROBLEM WAS A FEW THAT BLASTED ANYONE THAT DIDN'T AGREE WITH THE INSIDERS INFO. this site will get info just like all the rest with or without any insiders period. theirs always another one ready to step up. 95% of the info from here comes from a paysite and the rest is all opinions. and that is THE INSIDE WORD

For certain posters, that is truly the case. As for others, not so much.

Holy s*** fellas...can we stop the pissing contest. Friggin page after page after page of it.

For us newbies that don't know all tha abbreviations, what site is TD that you are referring to?

Tigerdroppings.com

That site actually got so big TD has another site now to get to SEC school chats. It is SECRANT.com.

It is just as it was before, with ind school threads and recruiting threads. I usually read the posts there but I personally do not post there.

Hearing its going to be hard to get him to flip. Kid loves him some tosu.

Not to mention how good Urban Meyer is at recruiting. It wil be tough no matter how terrible tosu is.

• 2 months later...

Archived