2015 3* S Ben Edwards (Stanford signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess my question is, if Edwards does opt for the orange & blue, what effect, if any, will it have on Hollands decision?

I'm sure it would make AU more interesting in the Holland sweepstakes, but probably not as much as we would like.

He and Deshaun Davis have started to connect on twitter. They exchanged War Eagles so hopefully we can land the kid. He seems interested for sure.

He and Deshaun Davis have started to connect on twitter. They exchanged War Eagles so hopefully we can land the kid. He seems interested for sure.

Deshaun Davis is the freaking man. Not only did he do a ton to help recruit this current class, but he continues to do it on the next class. He absolutely loves Auburn

Deshaun Davis is the freaking man. Not only did he do a ton to help recruit this current class, but he continues to do it on the next class. He absolutely loves Auburn

That is so true. He is a unquestionable asset to have as part of this team. Imagine when he puts this recruiting energy into playing. After all he hasn't been able to play for over year. I'm sure he is itching to knock someone out.

I'm told Edwards will be an AU Tiger before the end of this month.

Committed to Ohio State per twitter.

@DerekTysonESPN: Jacksonville Trinity Christian DB Ben Edwards has committed to #OhioState. #Buckeyes @TomVH

Committed to Ohio State per twitter.

@DerekTysonESPN: Jacksonville Trinity Christian DB Ben Edwards has committed to #OhioState. #Buckeyes @TomVH

Dang it really wanted him

As active as he's been on twitter lately, did he not say he'd announce per HIS twitter? He hasn't posted anything yet... Is it for sure that he's committed to Ohio State?

He just posted it. OSU.

Ben Edwards@Ben_Edwards_ 58s

Everyone, today I committed to the Ohio State University!!!! #BuckeyeNation Aaayyyyeeee!!

Expand Collapse

Swing and a miss there mate.

He reported what he was told, mate. He didn't have to do so.

Thanks for the info, WDEWDE!

I understand that and appreciate his info, but lately it appears that sources are not what they once were, maybe wait and be more sure before posting something that is well....wrong.

I understand that and appreciate his info, but lately it appears that sources are not what they once were, maybe wait and be more sure before posting something that is well....wrong.

Or maybe you could not call out people who stick their necks out to tell us what they are hearing when it turns out differently from what they heard?Because the only way to be sure about any of this sort of info is to wait until after NSD, and some of us are interested to hear what WDEWDE has been hearing long before that.

I don't know if WDEWDE is an insider or not but I put little stock in what "insiders" say. Edwards was suppose to visit Auburn pretty soon and if he did, one could make an educated guess that he would have committed. This commitment to OSU is out of nowhere. I am sure Auburn will continue to recruit Ben but IDK how high he is on the board.

Or maybe you could not call out people who stick their necks out to tell us what they are hearing when it turns out differently from what they heard?Because the only way to be sure about any of this sort of info is to wait until after NSD, and some of us are interested to hear what WDEWDE has been hearing long before that.

this ^^^

I don't know if WDEWDE is an insider or not but I put little stock in what "insiders" say. Edwards was suppose to visit Auburn pretty soon and if he did, one could make an educated guess that he would have committed. This commitment to OSU is out of nowhere. I am sure Auburn will continue to recruit Ben but IDK how high he is on the board.

No one should think that what any 'insider' says is guaranteed to come true. But I put a lot of stock in the fact that what WDEWDE reports is in fact what he's hearing. It's ridiculous for people to call him out if what he heard turns out not to happen. It's also ridiculous for people to discourage him from posting his info until he is 'more sure'. That's just not the way it works.

I did not have to call him out, he did that on his own by posting inaccurate information. If it bothers you, you could do one of two things. Get over it and hope for more accurate information in the future, or you could block my post, but I don't know how to do that so can't help you there.

Really??? He's had 2 misses in the past 8 months. That's pretty dad gum good. This and Evans are the only ones.. (Everybody AU connection on every AU board missed on Evans though because his family was dishing out false info.). And you can't count Godchaux. He said we looked good for him. He never said we would land him. Do some research before you try to down a guy.

I did not have to call him out, he did that on his own by posting inaccurate information. If it bothers you, you could do one of two things. Get over it and hope for more accurate information in the future, or you could block my post, but I don't know how to do that so can't help you there.

We're lucky WDE is still with us, and that he's still giving us free info the way he does. Stop downing the guy and shut up.

No, you did call him out. You just should not have done so. You're making yourself look foolish. If you can't understand that, there's no point in continuing the conversation.

Archived