2015 3* S Ben Edwards (Stanford signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ben_Edwards_: 59 more tweets til it's that time. ������ Craazzyyy.

@Ben_Edwards_: Gotta call my coaches tomorrow.

Also tweeted this, which seems encouraging.

https://twitter.com/...5093760/photo/1

That is Ausome! (both tweet and pick!)

@Ben_Edwards_: You only can go to one school. ??

He used upset face emojis. Sounds like he is torn with all of these late offers.

Does this in anyway affect his decision to commit soon? Or will it affect him after he commits? Is this an attempt to lure Jeffrey Holland to OSU? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Does this in anyway affect his decision to commit soon? Or will it affect him after he commits? Is this an attempt to lure Jeffrey Holland to OSU? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Nobody knows yet.

@Ben_Edwards_: Ohio State is shaking things up BIG TIME. #BuckeyeNation Wassup??!! I'm loving them right now.

Have to imagine he's trolling at this point to build suspense, but who knows. BTW, down to 30.

Tweeted that the 8,000 might not happen dang osu

Or if it does, I'd have to imagine he's going to slow WAY down on the tweets (which I realize is extremely difficult for most high-profile high school athletes to do).

I don't know why he wanted to commit so early anyway. His offer list is extensive but mostly from the middle-of-the-road type programs. If he is still going to be receiving offers from the big boys he should probably wait a little while and explore his options more, JMO.

I don't know why he wanted to commit so early anyway. His offer list is extensive but mostly from the middle-of-the-road type programs. If he is still going to be receiving offers from the big boys he should probably wait a little while and explore his options more, JMO.

I think he's starting to realize this.

I think he's starting to realize this.

Happy for him that he's figuring this out before he had already made a commitment somewhere.

Up to 7,994. Seems to have a newfound infatuation with OSU. Highly doubt the 8,000 tweet will happen.

But quite a few of those were about his commitment, so I think it probably does happen,

Up to 7,994. Seems to have a newfound infatuation with OSU. Highly doubt the 8,000 tweet will happen.

But quite a few of those were about his commitment, so I think it probably does happen,

Looks like I stand corrected (tweet 7,998):

Ben Edwards@Ben_Edwards_ 58m

It's almost that time. ���� Ohhhhhhh imma have a parrrttyyyy. Yep Yep. Sometime next week!!

EDIT: Judging by the other tweets on his page, looks like he's made a decision and has been telling people. Just waiting for the right time to announce.

@Ben_Edwards_: Possibilities..... Boy I just get goose bumps every time I look at this. #BuckeyeNation #Decisions #Beautiful http://t.co/YZoejfiIMi

Not looking good for us

I disagree actually, I think he's just trying to hype up his announcement and build suspense. At the time that he said he planned to announce with his 8,000th tweet, we were (and arguably still are) his biggest offer. So it stands to reason that, at last at that time, he intended on committing to us. If the Ohio St. offer was really giving him a lot to think about, I'd imagine that it would likely derail his 8,000 announcement, at least in so far that he'd take time to visit Ohio St. first. But the fact that it hasn't, and the fact that Auburn is so far the only school that he has visited (twice I might add), all signs seem to be pointed in the right direction.

And if it means anything, all 8 crystal ball projections have him going to AU.

Archived