2015 5* ATH Terry Godwin (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to make sure that we're next in line in case he does decide to flip! He has visited UAT quite a bit this year as well.

Saban is telling him he WILL BE (not could be) the next Amari Cooper if he comes in strictly as a receiver.

I just don't see him flipping from UGA with his sister playing there...IMO its not gonna happen

Braden Smith came to AU & his sister is at Texas A&M. It can happen.

She was at TCU

A&M...TCU.... At least I got the state right. :)/>

Yeah yeah yeah ;)

We need to make sure that we're next in line in case he does decide to flip! He has visited UAT quite a bit this year as well.

Saban is telling him he WILL BE (not could be) the next Amari Cooper if he comes in strictly as a receiver.

I'm sure he's telling Calvin Ridley that too. But we need to do whatever we need to do to get this kid to the plains and then get him the ball!

Coaches are after TG hard at moment watch out this could turn out to be a hard fought battle between AU and Thuga. His visit on the 16th will be critical. I will get more info but I am starting to feel good about TG and AU.

Coaches are after TG hard at moment watch out this could turn out to be a hard fought battle between AU and Thuga. His visit on the 16th will be critical. I will get more info but I am starting to feel good about TG and AU.

Wow! That would be huge!!!

Wow! That would be huge!!!

Thanks 23.

• 2 weeks later...

Goodwin's reaction to Brian Schottenheimer being hired as the new UGA OC: “I love it!! I’m going to be in an offense that someone that I tried to make my game like his … which is Tavon Austin.”

Goodwin's reaction to Brian Schottenheimer being hired as the new UGA OC: “I love it!! I’m going to be in an offense that someone that I tried to make my game like his … which is Tavon Austin.”

Funny that he said that... http://bleacherrepor...ze-tavon-austin

Yes, I know I am using bleacher report, but the article correctly points out Austin was not effectively utilized under Shottenheimer.

Edit) Also, the UGA fans that complained about Bobo being conservative will have a rude awakening with Shottenheimer.

Shottenheimer. ?

Yeah sure....NLF is coming to the colleges to find some offensive innovation not the other way around. Should be interesting.

Shottenheimer. ?

Yeah sure....NLF is coming to the colleges to find some offensive innovation not the other way around. Should be interesting.

I agree, be excited if you want, but that is flush job by the rams.

Not intended as a flame, but did his dad just get out of the hospital?

Don't know any details; but he is sick, apparently. Hope he feels better soon.

Don't know any details; but he is sick, apparently. Hope he feels better soon.

Thanks, Britt. I hope he gets well soon.

That's exactly what I thought. His socks are the same no-slip socks that they gave me for both of my surgeries this past month.

Hope his dad is okay. I'll be prayin for him.

That's exactly what I thought. His socks are the same no-slip socks that they gave me for both of my surgeries this past month.

Those socks are dope. Looks like he could run up walls in those things, potentially recent hospital stay notwithstanding.

Those socks are dope. Looks like he could run up walls in those things, potentially recent hospital stay notwithstanding.

Trust me, they are not as fun as they look. Probably the most uncomfortable single piece of clothing that I have ever had the misfortune to wear. Honestly, I would rather wear steel wool than those socks.

Archived