Bo Jackson Rocks

Charleston Tiger

Watched that earlier today. What a wonderful reaction by that young man. What a wonderful ambassador for AUBURN!

Gave me a warm fuzzy all over. WAR EAGLE!

Thanks so much for posting that. That kid is so well spoken and charismatic. I just loved watching his reaction and then embrace when Bo came out. I guess that was last nights show? On a side note I am really glad Arsenio is back.

Wow! Incredible message from Bo and Blake. Don't let anything stand in your way. I especially like the statement from Blake about hearing lots of no's, ut only needing one yes.

As humble as Bo is, it truly is heartwarming to see the impact his desire to exceed expectations has had on other's lives. I am proud that he is such a positive part of the auburn family.

That said, this young man, Blake Leeper, is an absolute inspiration for ANYONE out there. He is an amazing kid! This is the kind of person we should all seek out to be a role model. These tatted up thug athletes can do their thing, but I think Blake is my new hero! I couldn't help but shed a tear. War Eagle Blake!

love me some bo. i got to watch him in the eighties and it was a special time because you knew when bo stepped on the field we always had a chance against anyone............

Archived