2015 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/4/15)

WarEagleAU

I think we can come away after NSD with at least 4-5 total 5 star recruits and possibly more total 4 star recruits than the total of 3 star recruits we have committed. I think this class will out shine any class we have signed over the past 4-5 years.

We will soon rival bammer each and every season for the long haul. This is not what Saban wants, and he will start looking over his shoulder early and often with Auburn breathing fire down his neck. Your days are numbered Saban, and you can take this to the bank. As the favorite Auburn son, Cam Newton would say..."We coming..we coming."

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Mcbyrde being recruited as a safety?

I think so. Don't be surprised if Auburn get two more LBs (Holland and Thomas) on board.

OP Updated: Adonis Thomas added plus CB recruiting board.

This Adonis offer is big news if you ask me.

Yep. I think they need 2 more LBs on the board.

Didn't Thomas just recently commit to UAT? Usually guys that commit this late in the process don't flip.

Didn't Thomas just recently commit to UAT? Usually guys that commit this late in the process don't flip.

Good question...I think they mostly flip TO bama at the last minute rather than flip FROM bama. But maybe we will see some good news in a few weeks.

Shouldn't Kirk Merritt be moved under the Committed WR instead of Uncommitted?

He didn't commit to any school. Down to Oregon and TAMU on NSD.

Oh. Ok. My Bad. In his thread someone suggested he committed to them. Guess my misreading. Thanks for the clarification

Oh. Ok. My Bad. In his thread someone suggested he committed to them. Guess my misreading. Thanks for the clarification

I was under the same impression, fwiw.

Ellitor a question if I may?

Since A&M still doesn't have a DC. Do we still have any communication between us and the big DT out of Texas. (Mack)

Thanks in advance!

No. There was a mutual parting of ways. Garner feels Mack is too short and Mack has a baby and will pick a school close to home.

Even Gibson said there's no way he'd sign with Auburn. The bad feelings had something to do with his mother. At least that's what he said a while back.

Archived