2015 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/4/15)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Question about the O-line.

If Carr pulls the triger for the good guys, it will give us 4 verbals against a need of 5! But Ivey is still a lean for us, Patterson and Richmond are still in play, and I think we should take either Kennedy or Williams.

It looks like we could end up with 6 or 7. Do you think the Coaches are willing to go that high?

Question about the O-line.

If Carr pulls the triger for the good guys, it will give us 4 verbals against a need of 5! But Ivey is still a lean for us, Patterson and Richmond are still in play, and I think we should take either Kennedy or Williams.

It looks like we could end up with 6 or 7. Do you think the Coaches are willing to go that high?

For Ivey and Patterson yes. If Carr picks AU, which is completely up in the air right now, then likely Kim moves to a Center prospect since the staff has told him to train there for the past month anyway and likely both Kennedy and Williams would be out for AU.. Also Ivey is not an AU lean. AU is squarely in it but safe money is still on Florida.

Makes sense. Would also explain why we don't have a verbal from either Williams or Kennedy.

No matter how it shakes out, with who we have committed and who is in play I like this O-line class a lot.

Makes sense. Would also explain why we don't have a verbal from either Williams or Kennedy.

No matter how it shakes out, with who we have committed and who is in play I like this O-line class a lot.

Looks like Williams is waiting on a Bama offer is the reason he is not committed.

IMO, if Carr commits then Patterson and Ivey would be two we would still take no matter what. I really don't think Richmond is serious about AU currently. I think we are 3rd or 4th with him IYAM. Christian Pellage is another name to watch if we miss on Carr.

Double BOOM! TE Jalen Harris commits to Auburn. Latest updates added on post #2.

Thanks as always for taking this on.

From what Mikey and WDEWDE said, and according to the "needs" in the OP, I would venture a guess that this is the position breakdown of what we have left to recruit, give or take an OL or LB:

1 QB

1 WR

2 OL

2 DT

2 DE

2 LB

1 CB

Double BOOM! TE Jalen Harris commits to Auburn. Latest updates added on post #2.

From what Mikey and WDEWDE said, and according to the "needs" in the OP, I would venture a guess that this is the position breakdown of what we have left to recruit, give or take an OL or LB:

1 QB

1 WR

2 OL

2 DT

2 DE

2 LB

1 CB

Looks about right; but for Mikey, I think the needs break down like this:

11 LB

:big:

1 QB

1 WR

2 OL

2 DT

2 DE

2 LB

1 CB

Looks about right; but for Mikey, I think the needs break down like this:

11 LB

:big:

Still not enough. :big:

• 2 weeks later...

I read on Bleacher Report that FSU is Deondre Francois 1# pick. If this is true, there's Kai picking from Texas, FSU or UF & Maryland and Gibson who could sign with Tennessee. Where does that leave us? I realize we have Tyler Queen, but I thought coach Malzahn wanted to sign 2 QB's for the 2015 class.

I read on Bleacher Report that FSU is Deondre Francois 1# pick. If this is true, there's Kai picking from Texas, FSU or UF & Maryland and Gibson who could sign with Tennessee. Where does that leave us? I realize we have Tyler Queen, but I thought coach Malzahn wanted to sign 2 QB's for the 2015 class.

Either Lamar Jackson or nobody else it appears.

We need to sign 4 LB's and 2 each at DT and DE.

Is that you, Mikey?

Mikey is actually A4E? Or is A4E actually Mikey? The site may never know...

Is that you, Mikey?

Or LBU.

Is that you, Mikey?

A4E is spot-on!

How long has it been since our last commitment? seems like it's a long while. I keep reading that teams like uat, Tenn or Georgia keeps getting more commits.

How long has it been since our last commitment? seems like it's a long while. I keep reading that teams like uat, Tenn or Georgia keeps getting more commits.

6-24-14

Its at the top of the recruiting page.

Don't expect another commit until next year.

Archived