2015 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/4/15)

WarEagleAU

I'm just sick and tired of seeing us get burned every year with those "AU locks" flipping over to uat on signing day on bspn.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Evans pull his flipping crap on bspn was the last straw for me. We always get burned ever year. Why can't we make someone else burn for a change.

Going into this recruiting cycle, I think Safety is going to be just as important as Linebacker in terms of needs. The two safeties that we signed last year have been moved to linebacker (Harding to OLB and Alexander to STAR). With Whitehead graduating and Moncrief with the potential to be one and done if he has a breakout year, safety should be a top priority for us.

Going into this recruiting cycle, I think Safety is going to be just as important as Linebacker in terms of needs. The two safeties that we signed last year have been moved to linebacker (Harding to OLB and Alexander to STAR). With Whitehead graduating and Moncrief with the potential to be one and done if he has a breakout year, safety should be a top priority for us.

I like where your head's at. Still linebacker is going to be the focus for me till it depth chart becomes reliable again.

I like where your head's at. Still linebacker is going to be the focus for me till it depth chart becomes reliable again.

I think both positions will be stacked in the coming seasons. Roberts and Boston are coming and we lead for Colbert at Safety. We need 2015 LBs and Holland will be at the A - Day game. But 2016 could be the best LB class we ever had. We lead for Shaq Quarterman (FL) and Keion Joyner (NC) is visiting as I post. They may be the top 2 LB in 2016, both should be 5* guys when their ranking comes out.

I think both positions will be stacked in the coming seasons. Roberts and Boston are coming and we lead for Colbert at Safety. We need 2015 LBs and Holland will be at the A - Day game. But 2016 could be the best LB class we ever had. We lead for Shaq Quarterman (FL) and Keion Joyner (NC) is visiting as I post. They may be the top 2 LB in 2016, both should be 5* guys when their ranking comes out.

I'm just ready to be Lineback U again!

I think Jovon will pull a Evans and put an uat hat on live tv.

Suggestion: When preparing crow, do not shy away from the salt and pepper.

Seems a bit odd to promote the consumption of your avian brethren? But to each his own I suppose.

Seems a bit odd to promote the consumption of your avian brethren? But to each his own I suppose.

"Whoa! Check out the big brain on Brad!" Lol

This also reminded me of J.B. telling Reese how to season the meat.

I really look forward to your updates, Eagle, but I've been patiently waiting for you to give us a hint on top priorities for WR. Is it still an unknown or maybe some differences of opinion among your sources? I also noticed that you have changed TE priority from GWilliams to Hentges. Is this because we feel HH is the better athlete (personally I think he probably is) or that we think our chances are better to land the Mizzou kid. Thanks and great job!!

Archived