2015 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/4/15)

WarEagleAU

4 prospects move up to the top priority (Kyler Murray, CeCe Jefferson, Byron Cowart and Richard McBryde).

2 prospects includes Cameron Artis-Payne's brother added in the OP.

Latest updates added on post #2.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Al.com, Jovon told tem he's hoping to get an offer from UAT cause he wants to play for them.

On Al.com, Jovon told tem he's hoping to get an offer from UAT cause he wants to play for them.

good lord

:laugh:

Can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Auburn4ever appears to be in a dimension about 2 days slower than ours.

50/50.

Unfortunately, he IS always serious

I heard it was the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens...

I heard it was the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens...

Jovon actually grew up a HUGE Flacco fan. And you know that boyhood favorite draw is hard to beat.

two days slower? The article he is talking about was posted online on April 10th....2013

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/04/former_auburn_signee_jovon_rob.html

two days slower? The article he is talking about was posted online on April 10th....2013

http://www.al.com/sp..._jovon_rob.html

that article is from 2013, but it was mentioned and discussed 2-3 days ago in this thread.

Auburn4ever appears to be in a dimension about 2 days slower than ours

http://www.al.com/sp..._jovon_rob.html

that article is from 2013, but it was mentioned and discussed 2-3 days ago in this thread.

ahh gotcha

Come on guys, make fun of ME if you just have to pick on someone. We can't always see the person on the other end of the intrawebz. I don't say that from a sanctimonial, holier than thou pulpit. I was guilty of the same until someone older and wiser showed me the error of my ways. I know he is behind some days, but my understanding is that there is a medical/mental explanation for this.

Come on guys, make fun of ME if you just have to pick on someone. We can't always see the person on the other end of the intrawebz. I don't say that from a sanctimonial, holier than thou pulpit. I was guilty of the same until someone older and wiser showed me the error of my ways. I know he is behind some days, but my understanding is that there is a medical/mental explanation for this.

Agree. For a website predicated on being a 'family' this bunch is certainly quick to criticize others.

COME AFTER ME! I'M A MAN! I'M FORTY!

"Kidding aside, I'm very new to the forum but it became quickly apparent A4E posts a ton of one or two sentence posts either quoted from captain obvious or just way off the mark. He either generally ignores criticisms or actually doesn't read the threads....I'm leaning more toward the latter."

Quote....Captain Obvious

A little respect for EVERYONE on the board should be the way we all post. I personally try to think twice before I post anything in any negative manner. Teasing is one thing, and most of us know who we can tease and what the teasing can be about. As Dixie posted earlier; we are clueless when it comes to what is going on with people on the board (for the most part). People post on this board probably from teens to 80 years plus.

More power to the 80 year plus folks because they still have that burning flame for AU! No tellling if someone is having a bad day, or bad month, for any reason......people like A4E have been on this board a long, long time and have earned my complete respect. (not trying to be gushy).

Which QB does Malzahn and Lashlee want the most to go along with Tyler. Kai or Torrance?

Which QB does Malzahn and Lashlee want the most to go along with Tyler. Kai or Torrance?

Torrance

Torrance

I think so too. Both are projects, and for the life of me I can't see Gibson starting at UTk or anywhere at QB as a FR. It is crazy talk if Jones and Co. are telling him this. He will get killed! He simply is not ready, and to throw him to the wolves would not have a positive outcome.

Torrance

I think so too. Both are projects, and for the life of me I can't see Gibson starting at UTk or anywhere at QB as a FR. It is crazy talk if Jones and Co. are telling him this. He will get killed! He simply is not ready, and to throw him to the wolves would not have a positive outcome.

It is a little like the UT experiment with Josh Dobbs at QB as a true freshman. Dobbs is no where near as mobile at Gibson, but UT threw him in the fire as a freshman and I think he will nevefr reach the potential he may have had if they would have allowed him to learn how to play QB on the college level.

Archived